Jake from lake elsinore CA

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
Just wanted to introduce myself, finally decided to join this site has been a huge help for info for me.

I have a 07.5 LMM CCSB. Currently has a 107k miles max effort tuning from starlite diesel. Trans built by Mike L last month. And the normal bolt on goodies. Have a HSP y bridge and the edge cts2 for monitoring coming in the mail.

Plans for the truck is a 64 or 65mm Danville charger and dual fueler. And just use the truck. I daily it and tow almost every weekend with the toy hauler or the boat to the river.

Thanks again guys. Great site.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1447036094.jpg
    Snapchat-1447036094.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Snapchat-380709011.jpg
    Snapchat-380709011.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Snapchat-1523680263.jpg
    Snapchat-1523680263.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Snapchat-671316363.jpg
    Snapchat-671316363.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 66

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
Right! I got a screaming deal on the truck but I've already put a ton of work into it since I bought it. My neighbor was selling it for his kid that was going out of state. I got the tuck for $8500 with 86k but looked nothing like it does now. Salvage title due to getting bumped in the bed but truck is all straight again. And has been a very good truck to me.

Kuzz

Its Me
Jun 18, 2017
Florida
Right! I got a screaming deal on the truck but I've already put a ton of work into it since I bought it. My neighbor was selling it for his kid that was going out of state. I got the tuck for $8500 with 86k but looked nothing like it does now. Salvage title due to getting bumped in the bed but truck is all straight again. And has been a very good truck to me.

Amazing deal! Would have bought it in a heart beat. And it being ur neighbor is all the better.

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
:welcome9:

I remember seeing your truck at mikes when I was there.

This site is full of great info and people.

I dont remember seeing you there nate I would have definitely said what's up to you. Plus I was only there one day cause Mike and his crew a bad ass.

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
I dont remember seeing you there nate I would have definitely said what's up to you. Plus I was only there one day cause Mike and his crew a bad ass.

Well if you ever need any help with your truck you are close to me. You are more than welcome to message me or stop by my shop for anything.

I don't think Mike was working on yours when I was there. I have been there so frequently lately its hard to keep track of whats on the racks..lol.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Call Danville performance. He is top notch for all duramax turbos. I’ve read the 4094 can be laggy. I’d say 68stg2r but it may be a bit big to tow heavy with. Mark can definitely point you in the right direction.

04chase

Mar 28, 2008
True. But that extra pulley sure looks cool. Lol.

yes it does

i have a similar setup to what your wanting . i have a danville 3794 stage 2 with mike trans , fass and the supporting mods. have not done injectors because i enjoy decent mpg when i need it.

if you ever want a ride im just a few freeways away.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
yes it does

i have a similar setup to what your wanting . i have a danville 3794 stage 2 with mike trans , fass and the supporting mods. have not done injectors because i enjoy decent mpg when i need it.

Bigger injectors don’t always mean worse mileage. Tuned with 30 overs my lb7 got better than stock. Also, a bigger injector can help a motor running sketchy HP numbers because you don’t have to run as much of an aggressive pulse width (can’t remember if you can bump back timing with them too)

My budget suggestion would be a 3794, sportsman or 10mm pump, and 30 overs. A bit more and I’d go 68stg2r, 10mm, and 60-100 overs. However, please remember both of these combos can produce enough power to break a lot of stuff if ran too hard or not tuned properly. Safest thing is to keep stock or have a slightly modded turbo of some sort to keep it at 600 or less, of course less for towing purposes.

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
yes it does

I might have to take you up on that offer..

7.halfLMM

Mar 21, 2019
Bigger injectors don’t always mean worse mileage. Tuned with 30 overs my lb7 got better than stock. Also, a bigger injector can help a motor running sketchy HP numbers because you don’t have to run as much of an aggressive pulse width (can’t remember if you can bump back timing with them too)

My budget suggestion would be a 3794, sportsman or 10mm pump, and 30 overs. A bit more and I’d go 68stg2r, 10mm, and 60-100 overs. However, please remember both of these combos can produce enough power to break a lot of stuff if ran too hard or not tuned properly. Safest thing is to keep stock or have a slightly modded turbo of some sort to keep it at 600 or less, of course less for towing purposes.

Yah I definitely wanna keep it at 575-600 hp

Next is a Danville 3794 64mm reman unit since it's in my price range. If I can swing it I'll get a new unit. And see where that gets me. Definitely would like a 10mm and 30-45% but in time I guess.

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
Yah I definitely wanna keep it at 575-600 hp

Next is a Danville 3794 64mm reman unit since it's in my price range. If I can swing it I'll get a new unit. And see where that gets me. Definitely would like a 10mm and 30-45% but in time I guess.
I personally would just do the turbo and call it good. You'd be surprised what the stock fuel system can do. Plus not worth the expense for that hp imo..

Sent from my Note 9