Iv Limp

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
mike i posted this on DP and you replyed, to refresh, i hurt trans by pulling 14000lb up 7% grade at wot. limp it the sec run when it hit 3rd. it then would act up in reverse like something was holding it back. got better as i drove, today it seems normal. do you think it is hurt bad i want to pull and race truck this summer, i did do two 4x4 boosed launches after this with no issues. should i just R&R trans now i dont want to have problems pulling.you said the c1s may of dished. wish i lived closer to have you do work, eric must be to busy still waiting for 3 day return call. the last time i talked to you, you asked me where i got my kit and why i wasnt talking to him. because you return calls thanks mike

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
If it were mine I would look inside. I would at least cut bothe filters open, peel them back and see what kind of crap is inside. Call me. 310 674 4400

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
side note eric pm me his boy had surgey today so he had reason not to be returning my phone call makes our mechanical problems seem pretty trivia.
mike i think your right its coming out to take a look inside.

jimdmax

Feb 18, 2007
Garden Prairie IL.
mike just a up date eric went through trans yesterday the c1s were smoked and very dished c2 were burnt and some of the c3 c4 c5 had wear. seems to be working great on way home. are the oiler line kits for the c3 out yet eric said it would be a good thing for my trans. ............