LB7: injector testing

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
I almost have all my injectors pulled out already. I know #2 is bad now. Balance rates on all the others were +-2.50 in park and nuetral. Should i send them out to someone and have them tested or just replace the one i know is bad? I already have one more injector on order from tony burkhard's online store. I talked to him the other day about a motor build before i knew it was the injector, still going to build it just not right now. Need some opinions.

Last edited:

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Its depends on the year of the injector. 08 and newer I would have them checked if your sure its just the one. If they are older I might consider going with a 08 or newer set with oversized nozzles and balancing. Just my thoughts.

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
i already have oversized nozzles. I know one is bad. should that one just be replaced or should i send them to someone to test them. if so who?

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I would have them tested if one was bad. That would be my preference on any LB7 if they are already out. I send mine to a place in Detroit that tests for me and haven't had any issues with them yet. They are a Bosch certified tester.