Hello from Washington

Washingtonlmmm

Jul 25, 2018
Hey new to the site I’ve searched stuff on here but never joined. I got a 2008 GMC Sierra slt 4 for short bed. Little about the truck 6 in fabtec lift 35x1250 nitto ridgegrapplers on 20x10 drop star rims. Dirt logic shocks. 4.11 Yukon’s. Ppe stage 5 trans, with cooler and deep pan. Motor Innards stock (not rich enough lol) cheetah 63mm turbo with hx40 style outlet, 4in down pipe, 5 in exhaust, ppe high flow exhaust manifolds and up pipes(she screams) s&b cold air, complete egr delete, high flow solid cold side pipe/y bridge, blade runner intercooler and hot pipe. Home made pcv reroute. Cts2. Motorops efi live single tune to keep me around 550 haven’t dynoed yet. Air dog 165. Ppe rail plug. Amsoil dual oil filter bypass kit all fluids amsoil synthetic (I travel a lot). 40 over sticks I believe exergy, 10mm stroker pump. Interior is nicely done center console sub, door speakers , double din, back up cam etc etc. exterior blue all color matched even the wipers, led light front and back, chrome polished black/ rhino lined black. Yearly undercoated.

I forgot some things I’m sure. Not my first diesel but I’ll never buy another maker.

Dreams of getting my wife to let me build the motor. It’s got pretty much everything it needs to support 7-800 hp it’s tuned to stay under 600. Would love full build and a twin or compound kit. It’s built to be reliable but fun in most situations. Pulls like a freight train.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Right on!! Do they do emmissions testing on diesels over there?

Yeah they do but I got lucky and dont have to do it anymore. Having a diesel truck meet at my house the 25th of August if you want to head over. BYOB and I'll have burgers and dogs and if you want something else it just bring it over to cook.