having issues

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
I went and pulled codes, I still have the P0652 Low voltage code and a U1024, B1477, U1096. When I cleared them they all went away except for the P0652. And it still wont move forward or backward

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
Ok, I have a new set of problems now........

Mike L was kind enough to fax me a wiring diagram for the TCM and suggested that I trace wiring to see if I could find what was causing the P0652 code (Low TCM Voltage) I tested all of the wires coming out of the TCM on the Gray connector side. I recorded all these Voltages and then tested the plug going to the trans.

All the Voltages matched, which tells me that The wiring to the Trans is fine?

I put a voltmeter on the big gray plug on the NSBU and on the Orange/Black wire I got 9.75 volts, the others were all 0 except for the wire 2 spots down from it, that wire showed 12 volts.

I hooked everything back up and fired it up, it still does the same thing as before Reverse for 2 seconds then the R blinks, it will go into D but when stepping on the accelerator it hardly moves.

I cleared the codes, then I got these:

P0562
P0763
P0768
P0773
P0758
P0778
P0700
P0748

I am seriously about to push this thing off a cliff, what can I do? My next step is taking this dang thing to the dealership cause I am at a loss. -Jeff

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
:jk:

It sounds bad groundish to me. Or a pin pushed back or bent over in a plug. Do a push/pull test on all the wires going into the plug. Maybe one is loose in there and pushes back when you plug it in. Check your grounds on the battery and the the little red box where the left and right battery cables meet.

WSUcowboy

500 club baby!!
Aug 7, 2006
Spokane, WA
lol, at this point I dont think that would bother me....

I was thinking about checking the grounds too, going to have to do that tomorrow, but you would think that there would be other problems as well