fuel problem help

T Bag

Mar 25, 2011
Northern Pa
need help fuel filter plugging and truck goes into reduced engine power mode. Filter plugs under 100 miles, not reliable dealership dont no what it is they replaced the computer and i installed a pressure relief valve blocker bolt. any suggestions its becoming a real pain in the ass

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
need help fuel filter plugging and truck goes into reduced engine power mode. Filter plugs under 100 miles, not reliable dealership dont no what it is they replaced the computer and i installed a pressure relief valve blocker bolt. any suggestions its becoming a real pain in the ass

Are you getting bad fuel?

T Bag

Mar 25, 2011
Northern Pa
no fuel has been good only drive truck on wk ends sits all wk for the most part i treat the fuel to i got a bunch of codes when i was broke down this wk end cylinder 2 misfire, fuel injector group c and d supply voltage circuit open, ecm pcm processor, fuel pump control out of range

jc1843

Sep 27, 2009
So Calf
Might be the fuel lines -- check the lines at the driver's side of the engine/transmission. The lines can kink, and also collapse. That will show a "Replace fuel filter" message. :D

T Bag

Mar 25, 2011
Northern Pa
its been at the dealership for 3 wks, they supposidly fixed the prob, not, i will check the lines , what are the effects of algae in the tank thats what im guessing next. time to fix and pedal the truck i guess