First offical L5P kill

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
So I don't even own one and killed me a powerstroke coming home from the gym tonight:rofl:

My buddy Travis went out of town for work today and left me the keys to a shiny new CCLB Denali L5P:lildevil:

Anywho I pulled up to a light and noticed a 15 ish Powerstroke with exhaust and 33's in the left lane. I was pretty sure he was going go for it when the light changed. Sure enough, light changes and we both ease off the line, as soon as we hit 15 mph I see the front of his truck lift, I nail it and pulled a truck length on him by 60. All I could see was ford grill and a cloud of black smoke behind us, noticed the Denali never puffed anything:D

We pull up to the next light and I waited thinking he would roll his window down and chat, Nope he stayed back by the bed:rofl: Id be pissed too if my tuned and deleted truck got wasted by a bone stock truck.

I texted Travis and told him what happened, no f-ing way his new truck was getting beat on my watch:rofl: He laughed his ass off, thankfully he wasn't pissed I raced his truck. Although he did race a guy in my 05' so were even...

I am very impressed with how well the L5P runs stock, I didn't get to run it up past 60 but out of the hole they run well:thumb:

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Lol until you hit 97 and the limiter kicks in!
I was so mad when I was winning and then BAM!!!!
Thankfully we can take care of that now:thumb:
Good win