Feeler 1998 Camaro z28

kheims

Oct 7, 2012
Well I'm sad to say that it may be that time to sell my silver 1998 Camaro Z28 with 100000+/- miles

So I thought I would come on here and see what you guys think would be a good price. It has long tube headers, SLP loud mouth exhaust, SLP cold air intake, Luk pro gold clutch with 2000 miles on it. I really love this car but with a second kid on the way and going to have to upgrade the wife's vehicle I feel it may be time. Any help or even if ur interested please let me know. I have had zero issues and it's never been driven at the track. Few stop light quick take offs but no racing or anything like that. Garage kept in winter and summer zero rust and the T-tops don't leak.

Thanks guys I can get pictures if u want but I don't have them on me while at work I can post some later when I get home.

JeffVans

Jan 16, 2016
How much and where is it located? Pics? I'm looking for a commuter to keep the miles off the truck and I'm not driving a civic or carolla or some other dumb shit. lol

kheims

Oct 7, 2012
I'm located in northwest Indiana. The car is very clean. Right now I haven't come up with a price but I'm gonna start around 10k and see what kind of offers I get. The price is OBO. I just don't want to give it away. I am open the offers. I've seen them forsale from 6k to 12k. Same mileage and everything so I will see. I may have to find the right person but we will see. Pictures I can get some but I'm not at home at the moment so when I get home I will see what I got. Thank you for asking

kheims

Oct 7, 2012
I cant believe it but these are the only photos I have at the moment, I will try to get some interior photos tomorrow though. I really thought I had more.

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 21