F in New guy from Michigan!

LMMRacing

Jul 8, 2018
Figured I would just join the forum since I spend a good share of time on it as a guest. A little about myself I graduated college for medium and heavy duty diesels in 2012 however been working on diesels since I was 10 as I grew up on a farm. Currently work two jobs, 1 at a trucking company Reefer peterbilt and the 2nd at a medium duty repair and performance shop Motor City Diesels. Got an 09 LMM, Carillo Rods, Mahle pistons, deleted, efi live nothing too special and just got a 2013 Cummins, deleted with EFI live still in build process. Well that should sum it up I hope all is good and everyone enjoying their Dmax!!

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Hey welcome , I graduated from school around the same year as you heavy duty diesel mechanic and I’m surprisedYour first job with Peterbilt doesn’t keep you busy enough to take on a second one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMMRacing

Jul 8, 2018
Thanks yall! And it keeps busy but we just dont work weekends so I picked up a second for the weekend cause I love wrenching on the medium duty trucks it's more like a hobby then a job haha

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
So you and that Ford6.0 guy have a shop in Wixom? Interesting. Welcome from Lansing.....