Exhaust

jmoore

POOR BOY
May 29, 2009
VA
I have a cat back exhaust from banks and i want to find a turbo down pipe and cat delete pipe that will work with what i have please help.

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
I have a cat back exhaust from banks and i want to find a turbo down pipe and cat delete pipe that will work with what i have please help.

Moved here, you should get more replies.

Dimondeye makes a DP. There are several supporting vendors here that sell them.

jmoore

POOR BOY
May 29, 2009
VA
what is this egr delete that u have listed what does it do a where to buy?:)

jmoore

POOR BOY
May 29, 2009
VA
06 lbz crew cab stock turbo just banks big hoss kit but working on getting efilive

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
Sorry about that, I am on 3 other forums, so sometimes it's hard to get them all. Glad we could talk on the phone, hope we can do business in the future.

Chad

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
A blocker plate will work fine to block off your EGR and then EFI can be used to turn off the egr so you don't get any codes-otherwise you will need some sort of a fooler to wire into the harness to eliminate the codes-if there is such a thing for the LBZ.

Diamond eye downpipes are very nice and the cat delete is also a must-both will help drop your exhaust gas temps. Again, you will get egr codes when you remove the cat so you will need EFI or something to eliminate them-or live with a check engine light!!

Last edited: