Excellent Service at Inglewood Transmission

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
First i want to say thank you to Mike L. and his crew over at Inglewood Transmission! You always do a excellent job and it is always a great time hanging out at your shop. Mike L is full of knowledge and knows how the Allison works and why is does what it does. There would not be advances like this in the Allison Transmission with out Mike L! Thank you for the great service and the huge discount! :thumb:

I just had mike's new springs installed and man what a difference! Last year May, Mike built my transmission for me. Since then the trans has been flawless and always shifted great. With the new springs installed the shifts are seamless now. Very very smooth and quick. It shifts from one gear to another with no hesitation no little pause just directly and quickly to the next gear. Very big difference with the new springs. I love it!

Thank you Mike!

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
Have had 2 different truck trans done at Mike's. Both times drove down from Vancouver, Canada. Excellent Service and great to hang around and talk to Mike.:)

hangenouthere

Diesel tech / Hotrodder
Feb 15, 2010
Smithers BC Canada EH!
Got two sets from Mike. Great guy to work with. Can't wait to install mine.

Mike is a great guy i got my order out of 6 sets trim & valve springs and a pr spring kit cant wait to get my stage 5 done and rockin thanks mike for your help & advise its nice to deal with people that love what they do :thumb:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Mike I got the relearn done it is working great thank you for sharing your knowledge advice and springs.:thumb:

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Bump for mike and his new calibrated springs. 4weeks later and the trans shifts great! Driving my truck to work this morning I thought to myself" man I can believe the trans shifts so smooth now".