EFI live code question

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Hi my name is Adam and I just got the Dmax I've been looking for. I'm going to get a few things after awhile like EFI live and would like to know some more about it than I've already read. My one Dodge friend wanted to know if it'll read codes for the abs brakes and such. I'm not sure on all that yet so I don't know. His wifes Pontiac van is acting up with a few things and his code scanner won't read it. He does all the work himself and said if it read the codes for that he would split the price with me for it. Tell me it does, Thank's. I can't wait to start doing more things to this truck. I'll post pics sometime. I got gauges and floormats right now.

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Damn that sucks. That must be reserved for the Tech II then I guess. Thank's for the supported vehicles thing. I was reading that the other day on there. When I go to get EFI live soon I still am not sure which one I'm gong to get it from though. I haven't towed anything yet with the truck and don't to often yet. I have a stock tranny right now but will upgrade as soon as I can. It's a daily driver that I wanna play with and have fun. I got the truck for the longevity and knowing I can drive to wherever without it breaking down. I plan on pulling some and maybe dragging it at our local Norwalk Raceway Park. Thank's