LB7: Dynoing Tomorrow Maybe

rickettzusaf

Nov 30, 2011
Goldsboro, NC
All depends on what kind of dyno it is. If its functioning correctly, air temp, altitude, etc.

My guess is 390-400 without a lift pump.

I did 400 & 712 on the only dyno I've done.

I also only did 23 lbs of boost on the same tune I do 29-30 on the street with. Later I found out that some brake or something was broke on it so it wasnt functioning fully correct.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I think strong #'s (w lift pump) you would see about 430/980
W/o lift pump you wont loose too much on a 150hp tune for a dyno pull, maybe 15hp
be sure to let us know now ya hear:thumb:

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
I think strong #'s (w lift pump) you would see about 430/980
W/o lift pump you wont loose too much on a 150hp tune for a dyno pull, maybe 15hp
be sure to let us know now ya hear:thumb:

not sure what kind! but agp in newmarket ontario! but will do if i decide to strap it down!! :woott:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
NICE numbers! That'll put a smile on your face fer :thumb: sure i actually like that the tq # were not as extreme with the hp good and strong, you gonna take it farther?

RobsDmax

Mar 19, 2012
Arthur, Ontario
NICE numbers! That'll put a smile on your face fer :thumb: sure i actually like that the tq # were not as extreme with the hp good and strong, you gonna take it farther?

i was as happy as a fat kid with cake, and i am a fat kid without cake!! lol, im currently working on getting a ccsb lb7 and am gonna build it instead i think!