Dyno'd truck other day

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Just posting a dyno chart from the other day... Still running.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 117

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
S475 under stock charger / Dual cp3 kit with lbz pump / 30% nozzles STARLITE diesel tuning built Trans and some other stuff.

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Yes I have the other sheet too of corrected and un-corrected. With shit stick , I mean Dmitri, there and Zach Fuller and everybody it's was a fun time.

Not been to track yet with this set up and a D/A of 5000

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
yep the SAE correction on the truck for our elevation was quite a bit for the weather we're having (rain, etc.) and our elevation. 17% was pretty high for my tastes so we printed out the uncorrected as well. At 4300 feet the truck was 66x (don't remember exactly) and backed up the number within 10 HP both on the corrected and uncorrected... I figure we're turned it up far enough considering there's not even studs in it and he's been driving it on these tunes for the past few weeks. Happy with the results, and overall how clean the truck goes down the road at that power level... I'm sure it's been done before, it's just not often I get to stick a 'risky' truck on the dyno and see where we're really at with it.

Either way - for our elevation I'm very happy with it. We'll see if he makes it to the Bakersfield race and what she does at the track...

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
Trevor - D/A here from late June til late September is almost always 7000' or higher.. we got shitty air here. So running a 12 second pass here in summer is quite a bit different than running a 12 second pass most other places. I want to get everyone together and go to Vegas where the air is always good and the track has some BITE so we can launch these pigs :)

DMAX497

Sep 27, 2012
Utah
Trevor - D/A here from late June til late September is almost always 7000' or higher.. we got shitty air here. So running a 12 second pass here in summer is quite a bit different than running a 12 second pass most other places. I want to get everyone together and go to Vegas where the air is always good and the track has some BITE so we can launch these pigs :)

Plan the date let's go!!! I'm so down. And yes my bad you are correct.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah

I'm down for a Vegas run!

zfuller123

StarLite Diesel
Sep 2, 2006
Utah
www.starlitediesel.com
wish I had time before Bakersfield race to go dial mine in with the new setup... but... that's not going to happen. Maybe I can dial it in a quarter mile at a time between here and Bakersfield? lol

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah

I can totally agree with this ha,

let's go to Vegas!