Duraflight

meshanic

All In Trucks
Dec 9, 2010
West Texas
I'm very happy with the new Hoosiers, budget friendly and making some low 60s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been waiting for some feedback on the tires since since you started that other thread earlier this year. What have you done to the suspension?

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
I've been waiting for some feedback on the tires since since you started that other thread earlier this year. What have you done to the suspension?

2 leafs removed, 2" drop shackles, no torsion bar bolts, centerlink and sleeves. Stock height rancho 9000s all around. Nothing special but it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
I sure wished I would have just used a 47 after all the money I dumped building my full billet Allison. My old 1000hp Cummins had one and way better for getting power to the ground and shift points .

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I know a guy with a built Dura for sale. Think he has a couple converters also if anyone is interested.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
I sure wished I would have just used a 47 after all the money I dumped building my full billet Allison. My old 1000hp Cummins had one and way better for getting power to the ground and shift points .

They fail just the same and you’d of had a lot more money into the swap then you do your Allison. I can’t tell you how many people have switched back to an Allison after finding out how well the 47 actually doesn’t work behind a Duramax and it doesn’t matter who builds them and who’s converter is used. The ratio of people actually satisfied with them is low. If you want race trans put a TH400 in a race truck a 47 isn’t one by far.