Dtc P0090

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
So we put a 3'' Y bridge in the truck tonight, and now this code is popping up. I've checked the connectors, pin's on both of the big harness. Both connection's are showing no ground with a meter.
When the truck is running it's showing 2.2v's with my v2 at the fuel pressure regulator pid. Where do I go from here?
Ecm get fried some how?

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
Connect the test lamp between the solenoid supply voltage circuit, terminal 3 and a ground. The test lamp should illuminate.
⇒ If the test lamp did not illuminate, test the solenoid supply voltage circuit for an open or short to ground. If the circuit tests normal, replace the ECM.
Connect the test lamp between the solenoid supply voltage circuit, terminal 3 and the solenoid control circuit, terminal 2. The test lamp should illuminate.
⇒ If the test lamp did not illuminate, test the solenoid control circuit for an open. If the circuit tests normal, replace the ECM.
Test the harness between the inline connector and the FRP regulator for an open or short to voltage. If the circuits tests normal, replace the FRP regulator.

Terminal 3??? There is only 2 wires.

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
So I got the new connector in and it's the wrong one. Does any one happen to have the part # for the connector that plug's into the fuel regulator in front of the Y bridge.

Tank222

Feb 17, 2010
Frederick,MD
There is two part number's my dealer was guessing I guess. He took back the one I ordered, and reordered the right one hopefully? I guess i'll know in the am. Let me know rip.