DDP 66mm

DRAelectrician

HarleyLML
Mar 16, 2020
Bristol Tn
Just pulled the trigger on a CP3 sportsman and a DDP 66mm and pipe kit to replace stock turbo. Anybody have any experience with this set up ? it should be better than stock and not put windows in the block and not be laggy I hope.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
That will be a decent setup on even with stock lml injectors. Ive done a few trucks similarly with a 66mm vvt or fixed vane. I know whose doing your tuning so it should be a good runner?

DRAelectrician

HarleyLML
Mar 16, 2020
Bristol Tn
Once I recoup from this $$ I will build it yeah I did it backwards but I don’t dog the truck and it’s been strong on a 200HP tune it will hold but if it goes I will build it sooner. Probably just have to send it off are trade it in on a built one.

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Let him know you have the dummy solenoid before he writes you the new transmission tune. It will hold for awhile just depends on your right foot. The lmls wont limp they just continue to pull power and get slower and slower while self destructing themselves quietly 😂😂

OleBlackyLBZ

May 22, 2020
A buddie of mine has limped his LML trans at least 3 times on a 150 tune. OP are you talking about a Danville 66 or Dan's Diesel Performance 66?

DRAelectrician

HarleyLML
Mar 16, 2020
Bristol Tn
Dans Diesel Performance maybe should have done Danville but it’s all done lol just got the pipe kit Friday WC Fab has been behind on production.
Taking a while to get parts for some reason. Turbo came fast everything else is 3 to 4 weeks out.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Dans Diesel Performance maybe should have done Danville but it’s all done lol just got the pipe kit Friday WC Fab has been behind on production.
Taking a while to get parts for some reason. Turbo came fast everything else is 3 to 4 weeks out.

Both companies, Dans and Danville, build great turbos.

OleBlackyLBZ

May 22, 2020
Ya Iv'e heard good things from Dan's and can speak from personal experience for Danville, and yes it should not be laggy or put windows in the block with good tuning.