CT DURAMAX's were are you!!

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
It's true, birdman still is wrenching.... We'll trying to at least! Gets a little "twisted" though. :roflmao:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Those vinaigrette's just kept on coming! So I kept on drinking them....

Its like that song when I have one I have thirteen, my wife asks why I don't drink and I tell her because its too expensive when I start I don't stop.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
The only thing that sucks about Jannetys is that Ted won't allow a truck with stacks to run on his dyno. I've asked him a million times to dyno either of my trucks one has a hood stack the other has a stack in the bed. He says it's not worth getting his shop all dirty. Why doesn't he just put an exhaust system in with his dyno and be done with it? Good guy through. I'm pretty sure that's where Tony did most of his dyno tuning. Oh yeah CT guy here too. :thumb:

Yes you are correct NO STACKS. You should figure out a way to capture the exhaust,there has to be away. One thing for sure tho is to have a secure way to hold it on. I know that he put some dents in my tail-pipe as his vent hose kept blowing off! :D

http://www.jannettyracing.com/photo_09.shtml

I thought for a min on the pics that Teddy lost the luv I couldn't find them at first myself but there still there. :roflmao:

Dam are those pics old. No grill insert,no Pia Air dam and new fogs,no chrome door handles,dam.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
That's so true, did you at least have fun :thumb: Kris, your one to talk has the princess seen daylight since diesel nationals ;)

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
That's so true, did you at least have fun :thumb: Kris, your one to talk has the princess seen daylight since diesel nationals ;)
She has been out a lot lately. When there is no gf taking up valuable time you all the sudden have all free time in the world! I'm thinking she's hurt though. Rod or injectors. Putting it away for the winter today and will save my pennies all winter for the build :thumb:

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
She has been out a lot lately. When there is no gf taking up valuable time you all the sudden have all free time in the world! I'm thinking she's hurt though. Rod or injectors. Putting it away for the winter today and will save my pennies all winter for the build :thumb:

I'm still waiting for my Duramax compression tester adaptor to come in. I have a feeling it's gonna be bad news and I'll have to put all the motor parts I have for my puller into my daily driver. :(

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT

Yeah I hear ya there homie, I'm willing to bet injectors and head gaskets are hurting ;) have you checked the rates lately?

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I'm still waiting for my Duramax compression tester adaptor to come in. I have a feeling it's gonna be bad news and I'll have to put all the motor parts I have for my puller into my daily driver. :(

Im with ya man. I may need to borrow the tester come spring time if thats cool. I'd suck to put a built motor in your daily driver for sure but you have the parts a least. Who will you be using for machine work for either of the motors you build? I dont think I saw it in your other thread.

Yeah I hear ya there homie, I'm willing to bet injectors and head gaskets are hurting ;) have you checked the rates lately?

I havent checked my balance rates lately as my laptop shit the bed and I havent bought a new one yet. I know its going away for the winter so I figured what the hell, I'll just run it.

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
Im with ya man. I may need to borrow the tester come spring time if thats cool. I'd suck to put a built motor in your daily driver for sure but you have the parts a least. Who will you be using for machine work for either of the motors you build? I dont think I saw it in your other thread

I haven't really looked into machine shops around here yet. I'd like to find one that has experience with these motors though.

You can borrow the tester no problem.

Atouchofgrass

Jun 19, 2010
CT
Give him time, he will! Kris, i have a compression tool if you need to barrow it, also know a shop that does amazing work, that decked out lb7 heads. :thumb:

ChevyTruckGuy78

Twins done Now for trans
Feb 7, 2010
Ct.
The only thing that sucks about Jannetys is that Ted won't allow a truck with stacks to run on his dyno. I've asked him a million times to dyno either of my trucks one has a hood stack the other has a stack in the bed. He says it's not worth getting his shop all dirty. Why doesn't he just put an exhaust system in with his dyno and be done with it? Good guy through. I'm pretty sure that's where Tony did most of his dyno tuning. Oh yeah CT guy here too. :thumb:

x2 on the stacks

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
yea the lmm i just bough is going to have a nice build but keep a secret until finished so if i crack a pistion i wouldn't hear the i told you so lol.;) nice knowing we have some guys around us. my dad walked into the ford dealer the other day i was driving my dmax the one that moves lots of air:rofl: bored as can be waiting on his truck. there was a gt 500 out in the lot i ask the sales guy to make a deal with me. lets run the car vs my truck out there. if i win i get half off if you win my dad pays sticker lol. they didnt want to take the offer for some reason.:rofl: