can't log tunes

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
hey guys hate to bug ya, but when i try to monitor live data it comes up with an error msg. more or one dma_pids selected or something like that. then tells me to change it to stream or dynamic but that doesn't seem to do anything. i know I'm prob just not doing something simple, but efi is new to me so try to bare with me till i get the hang of it :angel:

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
thanks that worked perfect.:) gotta say thanks for not getting frustrated with my ?'s this may be off topic but when i recorded a WOT run i saw actual rail pressure go from 26000 to 13000 :eek: would this be a sure sign that FPRV popped off and i need to shim it?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
thanks that worked perfect.:) gotta say thanks for not getting frustrated with my ?'s this may be off topic but when i recorded a WOT run i saw actual rail pressure go from 26000 to 13000 :eek: would this be a sure sign that FPRV popped off and i need to shim it?

sounds like it to me,you can do a bottle test to see if it is;)
but im betting tahts whats happening

tobyk321

BIODIESEL BURNER
Jun 23, 2007
milford, nj
www.myspace.com
yeah thats what i was thinking, just wanted someone to agree with me. i had a shim kit but i couldn't get the damn vavle loose so i sold it to a friend. looks like i'm getting another one