Builders in Philly/South Jersey area

calereeves

Displaced Texan
Jul 13, 2011
Can anybody recommend a good shop in the region? I'm ok with traveling a couple hundred miles if need be. I called XDP, who's about 45 minutes from me, and they recommended a shop right across the street from them, but I'd never heard of it- DPS in Wall, NJ.

Some local guys that helped get the engine out recommended a couple of local engine shops that work on diesels, but I'd really like to find some place that has some real experience with a high perf duramax.

Thanks!
Cale

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dkatubi06

Dec 30, 2015
There reviews look sketchy hit or miss if you could say, not sure what your looking to do, but I have two guys in mind ones in conshehockin pa, the other is hassler diesel up in bethel PA, if I had to choose I'd go with hassler because I haven't heard from or seen the guy in conshehockin in a few years. Hassler a main deal is powerstrokes but will work on anything. He and his guys do sled pulling and performance motors

lil bleur

Its all good until..BOOM!
Oct 6, 2015
York PA
There is a ton of shops in the Lebanon area...Pro Diesel Works & Automan Diangostics are the ones i'd recommend for Dmaxes I deal with both of them some and they are both super great guys...Pro Diesel builds an strong trans with a 5 year warranty. Ladell @ Pro Diesel has been building Dmaxes for years.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
not to take away from the above post, but for Trans work we are so close to George (Big Dipper), that it's almost a no brainer to use him; his rep is superb and he's been doing it for a long time. Plus, his prices are awesome and he does a Saturday same-day service.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Can anybody recommend a good shop in the region? I'm ok with traveling a couple hundred miles if need be. I called XDP, who's about 45 minutes from me, and they recommended a shop right across the street from them, but I'd never heard of it- DPS in Wall, NJ.

Some local guys that helped get the engine out recommended a couple of local engine shops that work on diesels, but I'd really like to find some place that has some real experience with a high perf duramax.

Thanks!
Cale

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Would help if you posted what work you need done. Motor out I take it your needing to rebuild but stock or mild build?