Sep 28, 2014
CT
No, just efi and (not positive here) maybe the ppe xcellerator

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Get the updated cp4, I haven't heard of a single failure. The metering valve was redesigned so it shouldn't be an issue. just leave the injectors if they are in spec and add a lift pump, my LML was 8k off demanded with out one. Other than that I wouldn't worry much, there is a fella on DP with an LML with 800,000 on it totally stock and still ticking...

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Get the updated cp4, I haven't heard of a single failure. The metering valve was redesigned so it shouldn't be an issue. just leave the injectors if they are in spec and add a lift pump, my LML was 8k off demanded with out one. Other than that I wouldn't worry much, there is a fella on DP with an LML with 800,000 on it totally stock and still ticking...
Emissions equipped still too? We rarely see lml's at work for emissions problems. Or lmm's for that matter. There's a have a few we've deleted for the mileage increase but never for a plugged dpf. Done several plugged Ford and Dodge ones. Some with less than 150k miles. I've always wondered how long a gm dpf will go before needing replaced.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Emissions equipped still too? We rarely see lml's at work for emissions problems. Or lmm's for that matter. There's a have a few we've deleted for the mileage increase but never for a plugged dpf. Done several plugged Ford and Dodge ones. Some with less than 150k miles. I've always wondered how long a gm dpf will go before needing replaced.

Yep, it was completely stock...

Blew my mind...