Black at the track

beach_33

Feb 18, 2008
des moines, IA
tnr how close to orlando is your town. i am moving down there next spring. like to get together when i get down there and make some passes. congrats on the times

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
So is mine & I'd love t show it to you anytime. Just like I offer at every sled pull. It's funny when we win...I'm cheating but when the dodge wins nobody says anything about his truck or mine :rofl:

Todd dont make me pull out the standins now. Snow flake out pulled u 2 times 2 your 1 time:eek:. I just had to quit before i got out pulled by black again. See i got something against you.:rofl:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Not saying that u done it but i did mine. If u sent your turbo off to industrail they can make a hybrid outta it. Outta check into that todd. Snow flake performs much better with the modded charger. I would love to hook to the sled again and see what she does:eek: Best part is it will look totally stock.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Todd dont make me pull out the standins now. Snow flake out pulled u 2 times 2 your 1 time:eek:. I just had to quit before i got out pulled by black again. See i got something against you.:rofl:

You are wrong you only beat us once@desoto but it doesn't matter. Black will be at the track Thursday laying down 12.40's & then hooked to the sled in Zellwood on Saturday. Would love for you to bring Snowflake to show me how it's done :D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Not saying that u done it but i did mine. If u sent your turbo off to industrail they can make a hybrid outta it. Outta check into that todd. Snow flake performs much better with the modded charger. I would love to hook to the sled again and see what she does:eek: Best part is it will look totally stock.
Not interested it that. All I want is a fast street truck & I have it just the way it is. Maybe next year, we had an agreement that the class was a stock turbo/injector class. I will finish out pulling this year with those rules. All bets are off for next year though :cool:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
You are wrong you only beat us once@desoto but it doesn't matter. Black will be at the track Thursday laying down 12.40's & then hooked to the sled in Zellwood on Saturday. Would love for you to bring Snowflake to show me how it's done :D

Anyone have the number to fred flingstone:rofl: