best/ most comfortable winter work boot

B1 596

Dmax rods cost how much..
Apr 30, 2010
Hudson N.H.
As the title says, whats the most comfortable winter work boot, does not need to be steel toe....any help is appreciated....TIA

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
after many years of red wings, i just buy sketchers now. they're usually BOGO 50% off and cheap enough to wear for 3 months and toss. They're like walking on a cloud with good socks

OleBlackyLBZ

May 22, 2020
If money is no issue, probably a pair of Nicks or Whites customs. I want pair one day...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ive worn Rocky BlizzardStalker 1200g boots during winter for close to 20 years now. Cold feet are not an issue.

I see now they dont sell them without steel toe now. Glad I bought two pair past year, to get me to retirement.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Custom made Kuliens here with 12" tops. They are like wearing tennis shoes. Like whites but better. Remember boots you pull on and shoes you lace up

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
XtraTuffs are all I wear, literally. Tons of choices and they last and are warm. 1 million Alaskans can't be wrong. Haha.

Evangela

Nov 22, 2021
Things to consider when picking a boot are comfort, safety, durability, and cost. What kind of environment will you have to work in? Will you be working on concrete all day or inside an office? Will there be uneven terrain? How often do you need to replace your boots? The best one for all these questions is the work boots from rockroosterfootwear. I never had any problems with them, and they are made of high-quality materials. The biggest their advantage is the price, and also they are waterproof.

Last edited: