B & B Truck in NC....

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
It was a rough night Todd, terrible track conditions and it was raining on and off for hours. I still managed to take third in the 8000 class and in the 8200 class I fell off the charger but still managed to take 4th place out of around 15 trucks. Not too bad but need to go back to the drawing board

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
It was a rough night Todd, terrible track conditions and it was raining on and off for hours. I still managed to take third in the 8000 class and in the 8200 class I fell off the charger but still managed to take 4th place out of around 15 trucks. Not too bad but need to go back to the drawing board
Hey man congrats, 3rd & 4th is nothing to be ashamed of. How many hooks on that new charger setup? Things will only get better, can't win them all. We'll talk. :D How'd Jared do?

Maybe you should send the sticker back :eek: :joker: :D :D :D :D

Jared Duramax

<---- $$$ Whore!!
Feb 13, 2008
Matthews NC
i got 5th (163 ft) in the 8000 class and not sure of my place but i got 199 ft in the 8200 class hope fully travis knows what my place was in the 8200.

travis execlent job last night (again) hopefully i will see you at the next pull.

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Hey man congrats, 3rd & 4th is nothing to be ashamed of. How many hooks on that new charger setup? Things will only get better, can't win them all. We'll talk. :D How'd Jared do?

Maybe you should send the sticker back :eek: :joker: :D :D :D :D

Todd, I only have two previous hooks on the new charger but it ran alot better the last hooks. I can only wait for when Johnboy and I get this thing tuned up because it is gonna rip:D

Sorry the sticker is already on the windshield:p

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
Todd, I only have two previous hooks on the new charger but it ran alot better the last hooks. I can only wait for when Johnboy and I get this thing tuned up because it is gonna rip:D

Sorry the sticker is already on the windshield:p
Work on the setup, it can be as important as power ;)

I'll let the sticker slide this time but next time you start returning 1 letter at a time :rofl: