Any real life Reviews on WC fab cold air intake?? Dyno testing?

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
that doesnt mean much. your visual test and butt dyno will never be able to tell you the difference. your MAF sensor will trick you.

James, I'm sorry to disagree with you as I have allot of respect for you. But my truck has zero smoke and it's dropping rail down to 24-25k on the big tune. Zero smoke on stock intake.

Dropping rail and no smoke, the 3794 is doing it's job well and so is the stock intake :)

Not saying there isn't more power to be had.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
James, I'm sorry to disagree with you as I have allot of respect for you. But my truck has zero smoke and it's dropping rail down to 24-25k on the big tune. Zero smoke on stock intake.

Dropping rail and no smoke, the 3794 is doing it's job well and so is the stock intake :)

It would spool better and make more power with a good intake. No if ands or buts. If you’re happy with how it performs, great. There’s more to be had.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

I’ll never fault ya for being happy with your rig :D. Dont fix what ain’t broke

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
^^^

I know my truck picked up 37hp on the dyno with a 4094 68r, 60% overs, 10mm pump the second we removed the S&B filter. I left the airbox there just pulled the element. We did 5 runs filter on and 5 runs filter off and the average gain (peak) was 34.8hp. The curve was also fatter down low but not enough to write home about.

So you gained 35hp unfiltered on an 800hp truck?

Not a bad price. I've never seen one in person. Everyone always seems to run S&B, AFE or a filter on a stick.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin

I wish it was an 800hp truck. On the dyno it was tuned on it did 671/1186. Never went to the track to get an ET/MPH on it to see if that was accurate or not. The tuning in the truck could've been better but I chose to have it dyno tuned by a shop in northern WI.

Last edited by a moderator:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009

Not a bad price. I've never seen one in person. Everyone always seems to run S&B, AFE or a filter on a stick.

I talked to the designer before buying it. I was very skeptical. But owning it, I’m very pleased. It’s a huge dry nanofilter in the biggest box you could fit. All plastic and sucks from the fender. My only gripe is filter changing is a pain, but 10mins and a few tools now and then won’t kill me.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I wish it was an 800hp truck. On the dyno it was tuned on it did 671/1186. Never went to the track to get an ET/MPH on it to see if that was accurate or not. The tuning in the truck could've been better but I chose to have it dyno tuned by a shop in northern WI.

I was under the impression it was the LLY listed in your signature. What turbo is on the lb7?

I talked to the designer before buying it. I was very skeptical. But owning it, I’m very pleased. It’s a huge dry nanofilter in the biggest box you could fit. All plastic and sucks from the fender. My only gripe is filter changing is a pain, but 10mins and a few tools now and then won’t kill me.

Thinking about buying one. I have a Bill's intake from back when he was still making them, the smaller air box makes it hard to fit a big filter in there, so I've been pulling the filter at the track :D

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Well I just installed the new WCfab CAI I noticed immediately how responsive the spool up time is WOW !! Very happy about that, But on the other hand my truck rolls mad coal now , It was way way cleaner before all I did was add a Turbo mouth piece and cai , I guess I will have to contact Eric long I'm thinking maybe the MAF needs recalibration I'm not sure.... ?//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5c607e89130ed/20190210_120629_001.mp4
254d126b3a649cd2fb617ff7c6b325fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
I upload the video let me know if you guys could see it and tell me what you think like I said For the most part it was very clean before this is on Tune 5 WOT after cai swap

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

torqued2dmax

Mar 26, 2017
Brookville, PA
So you are not talking about the 820 hp truck in your sig .