AERO Exhaust Muffler ?

ICULKN

And Yes I drive it !!
Jan 6, 2010
SO CAL / New York
AERO Exhaust ? Was wondering if any one is using there product. While at the SEMA 2010 Show, I was approached by Jordan from AERO Exhaust. He told me all the good things about the muffler, better sound and fuel milage. So when I returned home from SEMA the UPS man delivered 1 of there 4040 Stainless Steel Mufflers, ( Future Sponsorship if I install ). Very nice looking piece,

link

http://www.aeroexhaust.com/index.ph...s/4040-performance-4-inch-diesel-exhaust.html

So my question is any one running this, or one of there other products. And your pro's and con's. Did Not want to cut up the exhaust to install, and then not be happy.
:feedback:

John Wayne

Sep 15, 2009
South TX
DO you have a straight pipe with the AERO Muffler only ?. I have only been able to find a Dodge and a Ford to hear the Sound difference, between Stock and w/ Aero. Not D-Max's

yes.

idk if i know anyone w/ a video camera. i will ask around and see if i can find one to get a sound clip.

timberben

Jan 8, 2012
03 2500hd 4x4. mbrp 4" downpipe into a 4040 aero, no cat. 4" magnaflow tailpipe infront of the wheel, 5" tip. loud but sounds good. + 2-3 mpg.