A great thanks to Suncoast!

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Figured I had to post this up. Talked to Andrew for his input on what I needed for my setup. Shipped my 1056 converter off on the 17th to get re-stalled. Just received it back today on the 29th! Less than two week turn around including shipping! And the lady that called to inform me of the completion was the most nice person I've dealt with! Probably the best customer service I've had to deal with in this industry! Super excited to get my turbos back to try out the new setup!

Last edited:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Andrew took care of me when a cp3 i bought from him got damaged during shipping...3 days later I had a brand new cp3 in my hands for no additional cost. Pimptastic:D

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
What did you have the stall changed to? I you don't mind me asking

I changed from a 1056 to a 1055. Unfortunately this turbo setup and my altitude still don't work well with it so when I get the time I'm shipping it back and more than likely going with a 1053.

DaJokr

Slum Lord Extraordinaire
Mar 7, 2013
Prince George, BC, Canada
I'll add to Andrew being a great guy and awesome customer service. Had some incorrect pieces shipped last year and he was super fast in getting the parts I needed out. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with suncoast again and I recommend people I know to call Andrew if they need trans parts.