4094va billet wheel potential?

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Got those uppipes on when the new turbo was installed. Thanks again. You should bring the Other Woman to the dyno day Saturday.

carpenca

Dec 17, 2010
i dont understand all these mondo numbers when on 65 overs and dual cp3's with a cheetah i was 640/1226....

The dyno and dyno operator play a big part in the kind of numbers your going to see. The VNT's are especially touchy to dyno, and without the right load curve will never give you an accurate representation of what the truck is actually capable of. Guys like Broviak have been dynoing big VNTs for a long time, he even had the oppurtunity to dyno the 1st Cheetahs before the 4094avnt was even available :hug:.

The best thing to keep in mind about a dyno is being consistant. You cant baseline on one dyno and compare it to your upgrades and numbers ran on another. The dyno is a measureing tool, if you want to see fair and accurate gains, be sure your measuring progress on the same "measuring device"

Caleb

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Ran the truck on the rollers. Made 505 on stock fuel system and stock turbo tuning but only made 32psi. Have 40%tips going in the next week or two and a tune from Trent. Also going to check for boost leaks just in case. Will update

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I'm running DDP 100hp nozzles at 3000us right now. The smoke isn't bad you just have to use your head when you roll into it. Plus you can tune the smoke out of it if you want, I just run my truck on kill all the time. If I were doing it again I would do 40-60% over to get the pulse width down more.