369 sxe

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
I run 65%sacs with lbz pump ml converter korys tuning. 369 .91ar. My truck rips hard I tow with it also just needed to install tap shifter tho bc below 1900rpm truck dogs out. I gross 23k sometimes and long hills you got to make sure your in right gear. I did run it with 100% overs Voc and 10mm pump no change in performance other then pulse width is little higher and hazing has been cut down. Currently over 18k on this turbo. Shitty prt is no replacement wheel yet and mine does have some nicks in it.. Not sure how but there there. Turbo is still tight tho

nick31

Apr 14, 2016
I had one in my 11' LML. Fun charger, drives much better in towhaul. I sold that truck and about to get back into another LML.

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
I run 65%sacs with lbz pump ml converter korys tuning. 369 .91ar. My truck rips hard I tow with it also just needed to install tap shifter tho bc below 1900rpm truck dogs out. I gross 23k sometimes and long hills you got to make sure your in right gear. I did run it with 100% overs Voc and 10mm pump no change in performance other then pulse width is little higher and hazing has been cut down. Currently over 18k on this turbo. Shitty prt is no replacement wheel yet and mine does have some nicks in it.. Not sure how but there there. Turbo is still tight tho

Think the 366sxe would be a better all around or a little bit of sacrifice is worth it for the 69?

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
Think the 366sxe would be a better all around or a little bit of sacrifice is worth it for the 69?

Depends what your plans are with the truck. I can tell you this I am looking into a 38' raptor toy hauler and I will not even try to pull that with this charger. Not bc of the weight but bc of the headwind. If I had to do it over and my goal was 620-650hp I would rather max out the s364 for the little amount I use the top tunes and have more usable rpm range then run the s369. Personal preference I guess

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
Depends what your plans are with the truck. I can tell you this I am looking into a 38' raptor toy hauler and I will not even try to pull that with this charger. Not bc of the weight but bc of the headwind. If I had to do it over and my goal was 620-650hp I would rather max out the s364 for the little amount I use the top tunes and have more usable rpm range then run the s369. Personal preference I guess

I see, yeah that is my goal right in that range so weighing out options