2011 IN Diesel events

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Who has a list of ll the Diesel events comming up for Indaina, Kentucky and Ohio? PULLS & DRAGS and so on:thumb:

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Allright guys lets see some Event Scheduling for Drag races and Truck pulls; Just all the Locals Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio and Illinois. :thumb:

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
I copied this from an email I recieved and I plan on going just to watch and see what kind of party the concert pulls off

"Diesel Motorsports"® is alive and well in the Midwest in Terre Haute Indiana on May 6/7th!

NADM's opening date is Friday night Diesel only Drag racing at the Crossroads Drag Complex with gates opening at 6pm, racing shortly after registration. $8 admission, $35 to race which includes membership! Four different race classes, ET and Quick Diesel (12.0 Index) Bracket racing, Unlimited Heads up racing and upper classes for the rails. All paying CASH purses at the event!

Saturday May 7th includes all day Dyno, all day Vendor Alley, all day 4x4/Truck Show-N-Shine by O'Reilly Auto, NADM Sled Pulling starting at 1PM and with a Country Music Concert at 6PM with National Stars Trent Tomlinson, James Wesley with opening act of Lit Endz! Large day with plenty to see and do with huge entertainment at the end! NADM Sled pulling is all classes with cash purses at the event with a $35 pull fee includes membership! Admission $30 for the Saturday activities including concert! No spectator parking inside the fairgrounds unless you are attending event!

Plan now for a large event with many activities planned and will be listed later! Book your hotels now!

Holiday Inn is the Official Hotel with room rates of $94 per night which includes a full buffet breakfast. They are located right at the highway across from the fairgrounds!

Call 812-543-9409 and ask for Diesel Country National Rate! Rates are good until 4/21 - remember same weekend as local collage graduation and I'm sure many of them will book early to come to the truck/concert event!

Other less expensive hotels are offered but book now before they are aware of our event and graduation weekend! See below:

Travelodge Terre Haute IN
530 South 3rd Street, Terre Haute, IN (812) 232-7075

Drury Inn Terre Haute
3040 Hwy 41 S, Terre Haute, IN (812) 238-1206

Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute
3050 Highway 41 South, Terre Haute, IN (812) 234-4268

Quality Inn
555 South Third Street, Terre Haute, IN (812) 235-3333

If you want to be a vendor for this event, fill out second page and send back in to NADM. We are looking for diesel shops to sell their products to those attending!

Regards,

NADM Management

PS - call or email if you have question and please post our flyer in your shop

MOJO

Jul 8, 2009
IN
Speaking of Heltonville here is the schedule for the pulls :woott:

Attachments

• Truck pulls.pdf
    189.3 KB · Views: 8

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
I'm out here today at the fleece pull in north Salem. Pretty good turnout so far and the weather seems to be holding out... Knock on wood lol