12.44 for me and 12.97 for a first timer.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I havnt ran since i put the RDL headers/up-pipes on, 12.41 was prior. I ran the 12.41 with my stock 200,000 mile CP3 too!:rofl: I got a new CP3 going in within the next couple weeks.

Im sure my motor isnt happy with me, she will probably say caBOOM when i put the new modded pump and regulator on. Oh well, pay to play right?

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
www.mydieseladdiction.com
I havnt ran since i put the RDL headers/up-pipes on, 12.41 was prior. I ran the 12.41 with my stock 200,000 mile CP3 too!:rofl: I got a new CP3 going in within the next couple weeks.

Im sure my motor isnt happy with me, she will probably say caBOOM when i put the new modded pump and regulator on. Oh well, pay to play right?

You gotta pay to play but I really believe in the bigger injector, less timing and PW train of thought helping the parts last longer - we'll see I guess. I was just wondering what the headers and up-pipes alone would give you. No tuning or truck mods. I'm sure many others are interested in the results as well. I mean if an LBZ turbo inlet elbow and CAI took me from 12.85 to 12.53 I wonder what headers and up-pipes can do - I would do the testing myself but don't have the coin right now.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
You gotta pay to play but I really believe in the bigger injector, less timing and PW train of thought helping the parts last longer - we'll see I guess. I was just wondering what the headers and up-pipes alone would give you. No tuning or truck mods. I'm sure many others are interested in the results as well. I mean if an LBZ turbo inlet elbow and CAI took me from 12.85 to 12.53 I wonder what headers and up-pipes can do - I would do the testing myself but don't have the coin right now.

The plan was for me to do some testing but right after i put the headers on i had a few other problems that occured. The headers i have are good for 60hp @ 2200rpm's on a stock truck. The race headers can do more than that. Are you running bigger nozzles on your truck? What kind of timing? Im only at 26-27deg at WOT. Im sure the outside air quality had a bit of a roll to play in your LBZ inlet gains. 3 tenths is a good amount of power to gain from a lil tube.

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
I have 90hp Industrial Injectors in it which are about 45% over stock. I run 26* at WOT at very high RPMs, everywhere else in the table is a good bit lower. Temperature, humididty, and dew point conditions we the very near exactly the same from the 12.85 and the 12.53 runs - I was baffled when I got that much out of it as well and checked it online. But like I said boost went from 36-37 max all the way down the track to 47-48 down the track and it would get to 48 as fast or faster than it got to 37 before. Have you seen the comparison between the stock LLY stuff and the LBZ inlet? It is a ridiculous restriction, I couldn't fit 4 fingers past the second knuckle in my LLY inlet but can make a fist and shove my arm in the LBZ inlet. Are you on stock nozzles and only running 26-27* and on one stock LB7 CP3 with no injectables? If so congrats and WOW!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Wonder what my 13.0 at 7500 lbs in 100* heat would equate to at 6600lbs in whatever temp you were running.

In diesels we have found you gain .1 for every 200lbs of weight loss. Unlike gassers where it is .1 for every 100lbs :(

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
It cooled to 78* here with 96% humidity at the time and on the night of these runs.
Isn't 7500lbs already a seriously anorexic CC F-250 :p? I have a roll pan, no spare, and run with no tailgate or rear seat. I will try to get it on the scale setup the way I run it sometime. I think these hurricanes are gonna ruin all of our East Coast fun for the weekend.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
I think these hurricanes are gonna ruin all of our East Coast fun for the weekend.

What are you talking about it will be more time for this :alc: and a little more of that :beer

Hope everything turns out OK for ya'll up there

Get that thing in the 11's, I can't want till moroso opens back up down here i'm going to give it all i got it should be close

othrgrl

Diesel Addiction Owner
Mar 10, 2008
Wilmington NC
New time tonight of 12.40 still at 107. 7.84 at 86.85 in the 1/8th. Tried playing with some trans and engine tuning and still had 12.4X all night. I had bad burnouts a few times and my worst 60' all night was still a 1.71 and my best was a 1.67 still on the worn out BFG ATs. Track was really busy tonight though and I only got 5 runs in, some with bad launches so I didn't get a good comparison of my tuning changes.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
New time tonight of 12.40 still at 107. 7.84 at 86.85 in the 1/8th. Tried playing with some trans and engine tuning and still had 12.4X all night. I had bad burnouts a few times and my worst 60' all night was still a 1.71 and my best was a 1.67 still on the worn out BFG ATs. Track was really busy tonight though and I only got 5 runs in, some with bad launches so I didn't get a good comparison of my tuning changes.

Damn good 60's for bfg's and congrat's on the new times