Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 09-06-2018, 10:40 AM
Fat Bastard

Yes it is. Poalris = Garbage. I should have bought a can am. I impulse bought thinking of my daughters joy and mine watching her have said joy.

2007 Suburban LBZ/LMM Lifted and shit. Pile of Shit mounting... Fingers ovals, Socal Stage 2 cam, Socal stage 1 heads, SoCal billet mains, ats damper, 480SXE, PPE dual fueler, ARP studs top to bottom,
Old 09-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Isuzu Shakes IT

Sorry you feel that way. My family and friends almost all ride Polaris, only issue was my brothers 900xp that burnt up the voltage regulator. But that being said, none of us have a turbo model, just don't need that kind of power in the woods.

No way I'd drive a Maverick, they are HOT. And the Commander isn't the best for a trail rig IMO
Jesse
Old 09-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Fat Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHybrid View Post
Sorry you feel that way. My family and friends almost all ride Polaris, only issue was my brothers 900xp that burnt up the voltage regulator. But that being said, none of us have a turbo model, just don't need that kind of power in the woods.

No way I'd drive a Maverick, they are HOT. And the Commander isn't the best for a trail rig IMO
It feels better to have you say that. This is my life

I remember when i was 19 I had just got a good job and did not have auto insurance in cali. I got pulled over 1/2 a block from my work. I remember like it was yesterday. All I needed was to get paid Friday and Id have insurance. I explained my situation to the cop. His exact words Ill never ever forget. "Nice guys take it in the ass" and handed me the ticket to sign. That ticked cost me almost 2 grand. I was making 9.00 an hour

2007 Suburban LBZ/LMM Lifted and shit. Pile of Shit mounting... Fingers ovals, Socal Stage 2 cam, Socal stage 1 heads, SoCal billet mains, ats damper, 480SXE, PPE dual fueler, ARP studs top to bottom,
Old 09-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Why do I keep doing this?

You do what you can, when you can. Nothing wrong with that. You're doing exceptional work already.
"Kleshay" -- 2000 C5 Corvette -- the toy
"The Bigger Boat" -- 2011 Workhorse P700 - 6.0LS/Allison - what I drive at work

Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights do make a left.

Reality is a matter of perspective.

This forum isn't for the weak of heart.....or wallet.

"Lets build a race car they said. Itll be fun they said. I don't know who "they" are.........but they need a good punch in the face!" -- mufflerguy (yb)
Old 09-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Fat Bastard

Default fun stuff

Enough of the woah is me
https://www.facebook.com/gabi.fosmor...20712664/?t=10
https://www.facebook.com/gabi.fosmor...769233871/?t=0

Im not sure if anyone can see the vids. Its my wifes FB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pullin in.jpg (29.2 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Bri.jpg (79.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Fatso.jpg (91.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg dunno.jpg (24.8 KB, 30 views)

Old 09-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Gearhead

Looks like fun. That tow set up is mandatory forward right? Only reason I say that is I tried backing flat bed four wheeled cotton trailer once and it didn't go well .
Old 09-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Fat Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimox View Post
Looks like fun. That tow set up is mandatory forward right? Only reason I say that is I tried backing flat bed four wheeled cotton trailer once and it didn't go well .
LOL I have a buddy could back that shit in his sleep. Doubles can be back if not to short and your G O O D
I backed it up at the filling station. Wife wasent on the ball didnt go well. needless to say I have a dented bumper and new toy trailer

Old 09-07-2018, 01:27 PM
Hotrodder

Default Rick Lance's Camaro has changed a bit

Doubles ainít horrible itís just like backing a 4 wheel grain cart with a steer axle. Very small steering corrections and to start a turn while backing you actually steer the opposite as you would normally at first. To kick the tong over on the rear trailer and get it going the right way.

Triples now those will have you beating your head against a wall if you have to make a turn.

Same old thing here at work watching my guys play in the dirt. Got another job down the road that Iím watching after so Iím spread a little thin. Especially since we donít have a GPS dozer on this job and Iím having to lay all the grades out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

06 GMC 2500 CCSB SLT LBZ 4X4

These views expressed on this post are not my own, but rather randomly generated computer gibberish, and in no way should be used to judge the author's IQ or mental health.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:38 AM
Fat Bastard

OOh I weighed that shit and it was a few nuggets shy of 23k that lil burb hauls the beans Gotta get my twin motor done and in. hits some 1400 and up pretty fast. I cant make over 26 psi boost on the insight. I hear a boost leak but for the life of me I can not find it. Ive smoked it bought a boost leak pressure test kit and searched the exhaust . screeches under tip in then calms down and goes away until I back out and tip in again from cruise.

Last edited by Madspeed; 09-08-2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Fat Bastard

HAHA look its my house . Came stupid close to my house. We are ok living at the shop in the camp trailer till it blows over. Everyone is safe and not a house lost yet My house is mid left ish area
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41924147_10216931751835569_961307598894661632_n.jpg (32.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Air.jpg (86.0 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Madspeed; 09-16-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madspeed View Post
HAHA look its my house . Came stupid close to my house. We are ok living at the shop in the camp trailer till it blows over. Everyone is safe and not a house lost yet My house is mid left ish area
Dang be safe! Donít push the Camaro out into the fire
Old 09-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Fat Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Down View Post
Dang be safe! Donít push the Camaro out into the fire
thats just crazy talk right there I have my heart and soul in that car. oh and my 401k