Duramax Diesels Forum Truck of the Week
Old 01-07-2018, 04:38 AM
Hotrodder

I placed an order for a MDI on Friday, with SICO.

Checked out as normal, used their Paypal option tied to my VISA.

Within a couple minutes I see on my phone an email from them confirming my order (title of the email), that was immediately followed by an email from PayPal confirming my payment to them.

Later that afternoon I get a chance to actually open and read the email from them and it says this;

Please Note:
Your order status is in Awaiting Payment right now, which means not completed payment yet , We only retain your order within 7 days.

You need payment $179.00, Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

I think Hmmmmm, that's odd, I used their check out, got confirmation of the payment through PayPal, okay I'll play along. I follow the links in the email, they launch Paypal again and want me to pay again.

Then I try and follow the instructions that say;
Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

But nowhere on the website can I find where to submit that info? There is an email option there, so I tried that, and the reply I got was this;

Sorry, your messages will be returned to the ......
The original e-mail message:
time: 2018-01-06 23:28:58
theme: Order Number: 18010519435648
To: huihui20051989@126.com
Bounce reasons:
The recipient's mailbox capacity is severely overloaded, state reception in the strike.
English Description: Mailbox full capacity (Quota exceeded).
Suggested Solution:
Postman Xiao Yi Tips: It is recommended that you notify recipients mailbox doing the clean-up, clean up, free up enough space to accept your mail now!
If you have additional questions bounce, welcome to NetEase Mail Center Send bounce report

My order status still shows that it is "awaiting payment".

What am I missing here?

Did any of you guys have any issues like this when you placed your orders?

2015.5 Denali. Dmax Allison, under construction.

Last edited by 036.6turbo; 01-07-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Hotrodder

I procrastinated long enough and ordered the Tech2 and candi module from Sictools, can anyone confirm the Tech2 does a better job than EFILive for reseting taps? I have tried both full flashing with the reset taps option during the full flash and all options in the V7.5 scan tool. EFILive does in fact reset the taps just not sure it's doing everything it's supposed to. I never see these change when reading them out all the others do.

C1 Fast C1 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C2 Fast C2 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C3 Fast C3 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C4 Fast C4 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C5 Fast C5 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
A Sol Fast A Solenoid Fast Learn Adaptive Pressure 0 psi
B Sol Fast B Solenoid Fast Learn Adaptive Pressure 0 psi
04 LB7 ECSB Built motor, Wagler billet narrowed Rods, Callies billet crank, Mahle Race Cast pistons, Randy's Girdle, Wagler/Callies Stage 1 alterfire cam, Exergy 100% SAC's, dual CP3's, Randy's race ported heads, Profab cast flow/up pipes, and S475 over stock twins for now more later.
2010 LMM CCLB-Tuning/Exhaust
2015 LML Cab and chassis- Tuning/Exhaust
Old 01-08-2018, 04:02 AM
Hotrodder

Got this yesterday;

We have received from your payment for order#18010519435648

Hopefully they sorted it out.

Old 01-08-2018, 04:20 PM
LEGALLY INSANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 036.6turbo View Post
I placed an order for a MDI on Friday, with SICO.

Checked out as normal, used their Paypal option tied to my VISA.

Within a couple minutes I see on my phone an email from them confirming my order (title of the email), that was immediately followed by an email from PayPal confirming my payment to them.

Later that afternoon I get a chance to actually open and read the email from them and it says this;

Please Note:
Your order status is in Awaiting Payment right now, which means not completed payment yet , We only retain your order within 7 days.

You need payment $179.00, Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

I think Hmmmmm, that's odd, I used their check out, got confirmation of the payment through PayPal, okay I'll play along. I follow the links in the email, they launch Paypal again and want me to pay again.

Then I try and follow the instructions that say;
Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

But nowhere on the website can I find where to submit that info? There is an email option there, so I tried that, and the reply I got was this;

Sorry, your messages will be returned to the ......
The original e-mail message:
time: 2018-01-06 23:28:58
theme: Order Number: 18010519435648
To: huihui20051989@126.com
Bounce reasons:
The recipient's mailbox capacity is severely overloaded, state reception in the strike.
English Description: Mailbox full capacity (Quota exceeded).
Suggested Solution:
Postman Xiao Yi Tips: It is recommended that you notify recipients mailbox doing the clean-up, clean up, free up enough space to accept your mail now!
If you have additional questions bounce, welcome to NetEase Mail Center Send bounce report

My order status still shows that it is "awaiting payment".

What am I missing here?

Did any of you guys have any issues like this when you placed your orders?
This happens when a bank transfer occurs instead of a credit card payment. It can happen with types of transactions, and adds 2-3 days to the money transfer process.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
This happens when a bank transfer occurs instead of a credit card payment. It can happen with types of transactions, and adds 2-3 days to the money transfer process.

I did not know that. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Hotrodder

Well, I got notified today to expect delivery tomorrow 1/10/18. Seeing as how I only ordered it on Friday 1/5, that's pretty fast shipping.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Old 01-11-2018, 04:27 AM
Hotrodder

Unit arrived on 1/10/18, pretty impressed with the shipping seeing how it was ordered on 1/5/18 and there was a weekend in there.

I did have to upgrade the firmware before SPS would recognize it, but remember mine's an MDI, not a tech II. I had read some of the Tech IIs didn't like being updated?

After that it worked fine. Happy with the purchase.

With the new Global A Architecture vehicles, this should come in handy. Until they change the protocol again!

Old 01-11-2018, 11:56 PM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 036.6turbo View Post
Unit arrived on 1/10/18, pretty impressed with the shipping seeing how it was ordered on 1/5/18 and there was a weekend in there.

I did have to upgrade the firmware before SPS would recognize it, but remember mine's an MDI, not a tech II. I had read some of the Tech IIs didn't like being updated?

After that it worked fine. Happy with the purchase.

With the new Global A Architecture vehicles, this should come in handy. Until they change the protocol again!
Unfortunately, they already have changed. There is an MDI 2 out that they are using in the dealers now.
Old 01-12-2018, 04:33 AM
Hotrodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastBrick View Post
Unfortunately, they already have changed. There is an MDI 2 out that they are using in the dealers now.
I actually thought because the one I bought has wifi, it was a MDI II, but SPS only recognizes it a a MDI. My mistake I guess.

But it works on the lightning stuck Cadillac I'm doing and on my Denali, so I'm happy with the purchase.