lowered truck pics

rmallen30

Aug 12, 2009
hillsboro ohio
the latest one 07 2 inch spindles 3 inch keys front. rear 3 inch hangers 3 inch shackles no over loads and spring clamps

Attachments

• 57lmm.jpg
    57lmm.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 199

lowandblack

Apr 4, 2014
Canyon,TX
Finally lowered it now I just need to get my 60 foot down.

pe2yby2y.jpg
8y4a6a2a.jpg

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Looks good

Nice looking setup
Finally took some pictures of mine even though shes filthy. But shackles have been installed overload removed along with new shocks and keys dropped till cvs are slightly negative. Still needs the bumper and grille painted but that will happen next week.. Sits perfectly level with 1/2 tank of fuel.

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
Luke whats your new wheel/tire specs? and best of luck on your schooling:thumb: just takes time and hard work. I know thats a hard major cause Ive had a few friends in it.

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Damn you went all the way. Wyotech was more then enough school for me haha.

Figured if was going back, might as well go all out!

Luke whats your new wheel/tire specs? and best of luck on your schooling:thumb: just takes time and hard work. I know thats a hard major cause Ive had a few friends in it.

Thanks! It can be brutal! Wheels are Vision Fury 20X9 -12et which just came out. Tires are Nitto 420s' 305-50-20's. I also swapped to the DJM lower control arms and put in all new ball joints, inner and outer tie-rods, and some other little things.

Jetty LBZ

work in progress
Jan 24, 2011
middle TN
Well i've gotta say its lookin bad ass! i know the LCAs dont lower ur truck anymore sense youve got coilovers but did you adjust them any while installing the arms? and did you just get the LCAs to help with camber?

408.Luke

Joined the DARKSIDE
Sep 19, 2009
Houston
Well i've gotta say its lookin bad ass! i know the LCAs dont lower ur truck anymore sense youve got coilovers but did you adjust them any while installing the arms? and did you just get the LCAs to help with camber?

Thanks! The lca's are just to get my camber in check but the truck rides better now. I'm not sure if it's from the LCA's, new ball joints, the new poly sway bar mounts and end links, or just the fact it now actually has swaybar end link bushings but it now rides incredible.

Dmeiborg

Oct 12, 2013
Still trying to figure out if I like it. 3" drop shackle with leveled front end, on worn out 285s. The wife hates it and says it needs to go higher lol. What do you think?

vy3ajapu.jpg

3ahurusa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I personally like lowered trucks with a little rake. Looks fine now but I think if you dropped the front some it would look better.

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
X2 I like trucks with a little rake to them. Drop the front a bit and ditch the running boards lol :thumb:

Dmeiborg

Oct 12, 2013
I personally like lowered trucks with a little rake. Looks fine now but I think if you dropped the front some it would look better.

It has about 1/2"-1" of rake now. The 285s rubbed like crazy when I had the front lower so I had to raise it some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Just installed my 2" belltech shackles...not to impressed. It only lowered 1.25" kinda depressing considering the bs I just put up with to get the dang things in there