Hot CoCo got to see something of yours today...

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Oh I don't think it was a secret. He was sayin a bunch of times how he was sending his turbo in to get worked to 72. Definitely Goin to be interesting hearing the differences.

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Can't believe Jason hasn't seen/responded yet! Kyle got to see first hand the amount of work that goes into making these turbos and said I'm not charging enough for them, lol! He's gonna love this turbo upgrade regardless!:thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Mark speaks the truth. He puts a lot of tedious work and time into these chargers. I can garuantee that when it leaves his shop, it is as good as it gets. I enjoyed the hell out of watching him make these and all the info he has on turbo stuff. All top notch for sure. Can't wait to get all my new turbos on and let it have it.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Oh my...

Yup guys I am totally stoked, the time has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited and know I have made a solid decision in using Mark and running his VGT 72

:happy2:

No big surprise here, I've been talking about it long enough most y'all just been waiting for me to do it already and shut up:roflmao:

Thanks Harbin (Kyle) for posting the pic, it's a real treat to see a work in progress, I'm jealous you got to see it happen first hand. I'd love the opportunity someday to visit a number of shops and meet several of the geniuses that make this path available for guys like me:joker:

Yeah, now the worst part is the wait;)

Mark-

I'm not complaining about the price, that's fer sure:hug:
I can't believe how little you're charging for the upgrade and I have no idea how much work goes into it, I just know the end result is very desirable :thumb:

Well guys, I'm almost there, maybe another year or two and I'll be droppin a built engine between the rails, haha, that wishful thinking, I hope everything holds together long enough to get prepped for the build, but I've also got Mark sending me a loaded auto cal, so I'm in safe hands...:woott:

Wish me luck everyone and thanks for the support and guidance and putting up with me this long, I wouldn't have the truck I do today with out you guys, and my wife

Thanks again honey, YOU ROCK BABE love you:D

Lol, roll tide:joker:

Last edited:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I get excited for parts but I dont ever remember getting a hard on for parts. You might want some help for that lol

I guess I'd better get some help then:roflmao:

I'm gettin a chub just reading about the parts in your sig;)

:rofl:

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I don't get excited about that cause I see it on jackstands with no motor anf a smaller bank account

Mines on jack stands right now too, come to think about it, it's on jack stands too much...but

I'm still in the "guilt after the pleasure" stage

:spit:

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Yup guys I am totally stoked, the time has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited and know I have made a solid decision in using Mark and running his VGT 72

:happy2:

No big surprise here, I've been talking about it long enough most y'all just been waiting for me to do it already and shut up:roflmao:

Thanks Harbin (Kyle) for posting the pic, it's a real treat to see a work in progress, I'm jealous you got to see it happen first hand. I'd love the opportunity someday to visit a number of shops and meet several of the geniuses that make this path available for guys like me:joker:

Yeah, now the worst part is the wait;)

Mark-

I'm not complaining about the price, that's fer sure:hug:
I can't believe how little you're charging for the upgrade and I have no idea how much work goes into it, I just know the end result is very desirable :thumb:

Well guys, I'm almost there, maybe another year or two and I'll be droppin a built engine between the rails, haha, that wishful thinking, I hope everything holds together long enough to get prepped for the build, but I've also got Mark sending me a loaded auto cal, so I'm in safe hands...:woott:

Wish me luck everyone and thanks for the support and guidance and putting up with me this long, I wouldn't have the truck I do today with out you guys, and my wife

Thanks again honey, YOU ROCK BABE love you:D

Lol, roll tide:joker:

Safe hands... that shit is funny! Tits or tires its bound to give you trouble!