Buyer Beware: Fidel Velasquez/Relentless Performance/murdered out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Wow, popping up with issues everywhere...Here is another one...

They have my number on some of there ebay s*** still and I have gotten several calls about them and I have to tell people I do not do business with them. In fast yesterday a guy called me and has been trying to get his ats trans core back from them for over a month he said he called ats and ats refunded randy (Fidels Partner) the money but randy has not given the guy his money back. Thats why i stopped doin business with them they are going to get sued or taken to court. I need to read that article but i am not a member of that forum so it wont pop up. I will sign up and check it out.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
i still wanna know why he didn't just pay through paypal seeing as though he has a site (a shitty one at that) that takes paypal.

Only reason i can think of is that he intended to screw him from the get go.

i hope someone records this tool when he's finally confronted.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
The funny thing is in every case of it you have yet to prove your innocence, you just go to typing like a wild man with the worst grammar/spelling/punctuation in the history of the internetzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

I think if Kurt were here he might take offense to you giving away his title.:rofl:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
WTF the one on DF is closed! now gotta pay attention to this one :cool:

jake closed it because fedel PM'd him saying members were making threats about his feather wife and himself included and that "his business will look bad" :confused: :confused: :rofl:

:wup:

Last edited:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I, like everyone else, side on the side of facts.

Fidel you say that posting up the check stub is such a pain in your ass, but then you cry that people keep calling you.

If you just posted the proof of money sent, no one would call you anymore.

So you either thrive on the drama, or are a liar. :cool2:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
That is the first thing I've read in this thread that I 100% without a doubt agree with. I was thinking we might need to get Adam and Kurt in here to translate.

LOL. It makes my eyes hurt. I don't use perfect grammer either, but DAMN this is a whole new level:rofl:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
am i the only one who thinks this is absolutely hilarious?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I do also, I hold Josh responsible for having this song in my head for the rest of the night. LOL

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/axLRUszuu9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/axLRUszuu9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
updates on the facts anyone??

the only facts that have been posted are in post #1. The only facts of Fidel are his posts are very hard to read and make for good comedy lol.

I don't know what we are waiting for really, he is not going to post anything to help him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt long time ago, and so have the others that have been scammed. Nothing new really, just another day in the life of Fidel. We'll wait for him to somehow get another perspective client and watch this unfold all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.