Wall May 1, 2010

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
nope, not gonna run it until the 1st :cool2: and probably only 2 runs that nite, looking at the prospect of running a twinned dodge (if one shows up) and I'd like to also run the black ford duelly from Midland/Odessa that gets trailered in and runs 14's :rofl:

68skylark455

Larry the "Stroker"
Aug 7, 2008
Texas
www.larrysperformancepalace.com
nope, not gonna run it until the 1st :cool2: and probably only 2 runs that nite, looking at the prospect of running a twinned dodge (if one shows up) and I'd like to also run the black ford duelly from Midland/Odessa that gets trailered in and runs 14's :rofl:

Why, he just say he whooped you like he did me. I still wonder about his NX kit, maybe its just for looks:rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Should race the white duramax!:hug:
Jeff, there will be too many fast dodges here :rofl: so racing the white dmax would be pointless, you should concentrate on the off-brands like me and just post up some cool vids, me and you can timeslip race :hello:

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
Jeff, there will be too many fast dodges here :rofl: so racing the white dmax would be pointless, you should concentrate on the off-brands like me and just post up some cool vids, me and you can timeslip race :hello:

I'm sure you would beat me anyways. I have my sights set on a particular dodge..