McRat's new toy

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Pat's new toy, which will end up mine when he figures out what he wants:spit: He still misses the Jag I-Pace.

Attachments

• kpt1.jpg
    kpt1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 185
  • kpx.jpg
    kpx.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 187

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Pat's new toy, which will end up mine when he figures out what he wants:spit: He still misses the Jag I-Pace.

What a lovely couple.:hug: You're right Kat, I don't recognize you any more.:thumb::D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
You two look happy. :) :hug:

How are the Ratlets doing?

:hug:

They are fine. Allison graduates UCSB this year and is going to Carnegie Mellon for her Masters in Lighting Design. Tom is going CSLB. But they are both home and all the courses are online with this Covid stuff. Sucks Allison won't get to walk :(

TexasRedNeck

Diesel Newbie
Nov 25, 2012
Houston, Texas
Congrats,couple of guys on my team love theirs. Hepa filter and all. I’m not there yet but I’m warming to the idea. Would still prefer a diesel electric. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
:hug:

They are fine. Allison graduates UCSB this year and is going to Carnegie Mellon for her Masters in Lighting Design. Tom is going CSLB. But they are both home and all the courses are online with this Covid stuff. Sucks Allison won't get to walk :(

Tom is now taller then Pat :eek:

Attachments

• familyxmas.jpg
    familyxmas.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 120

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
That's an awesome ride! How hotrod-able are they?!?! Surely as cool as Elon is, he's left them modifiable for the end-user/owner?

I can't believe how grown the kids are. No surprises it sounds like they're doing phenomenal.

So glad you stopped in! I sure wish you AND Pat would grace us with your presence more often. :eek:

You all still have Wendy? Any Vettes or CTS-V?!

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
That's an awesome ride! How hotrod-able are they?!?! Surely as cool as Elon is, he's left them modifiable for the end-user/owner?

I can't believe how grown the kids are. No surprises it sounds like they're doing phenomenal.

So glad you stopped in! I sure wish you AND Pat would grace us with your presence more often. :eek:

You all still have Wendy? Any Vettes or CTS-V?!
I read the forum but don't have much to contribute since we really don't do much with the diesels anymore.

I will let Pat review the Model X. We didn't get the Performance version because it will eventually be mine and so we decided against it. It's quick enough for what I need. I will be trading in my CT6 when the warranty runs out in a year but I will miss my massage seats :baby:

We still have the Meanie the 02 Z06. Will probably teach Tom to drive it more so he and Pat can go auto-x, we Just found out his fall classes will also be online :(

Wendy will be going up for sale shortly. We no longer need a diesel and the Model X will tow 5000 lbs which is all we need.

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Hey Pat and Kat. Congrats on the new car. Glad to see you all are doing well. We loved our Volt and we will soon be getting another electric. They are pretty fun. My kids are old now...lol I have 6 grandkids already

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Hey Pat and Kat. Congrats on the new car. Glad to see you all are doing well. We loved our Volt and we will soon be getting another electric. They are pretty fun. My kids are old now...lol I have 6 grandkids already

WOW Steve 6 grand kids that's crazy. The kids still each have a Volt. I was the only hold out with my Cadillac :woott:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i randomly get to see Pat at a customers of mine we happen to share. It is funny as each time i am there i wonder if i get to see him and 2 of the last 3 times i was there it happened :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

next time, we need to have truck talk:woott: