All the features are Sweet!
That being said a WT gets you power windows/locks
Backup camera
And Bluetooth which is a lot for a baseline truck
And at 52k for that or the LTZ for 62k
Good luck selling the Limo James
Looking forward to seeing the Limo 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a 2020 high country cc/lb back at the end of June. Never driven one yet but don’t need to. They have so much more to them these days, I was just waiting for a truck that would have the power I want for towing without missing the limo. They are their finally. Already got tires/wheels waiting and soon as the derringer comes out, that’s being ordered

Why the sudden change of heart?

What’s the old saying about rubbing one out before making rash decisions??? .

It’s flat out going to sit and by time I’m going to even think about playing with it, tires will be old, engine and trans will have a lot of idle time on it from start ups to keep things moving, wiring harnesses will be brittle from outside heat, etc. just not wise and frankly, if it’s something that’s going to sit as a play truck, I want something much lighter

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
What’s the old saying about rubbing one out before making rash decisions??? .

It’s flat out going to sit and by time I’m going to even think about playing with it, tires will be old, engine and trans will have a lot of idle time on it from start ups to keep things moving, wiring harnesses will be brittle from outside heat, etc. just not wise and frankly, if it’s something that’s going to sit as a play truck, I want something much lighter

Damn, if it took you that long to rub one out i feel bad for your wife:roflmao::roflmao:
I understand though. I got back n forth between gutting mine and doing lexan but i like hauling the kids around occasionally in it. Constantly jumping it from sitting is getting old though.
Im sure the new truck will fill that void...for awhile

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I know Tom but needs change as do priorities. It’s all good though, I can always get into another and probably will!

Slow, I know it. I’d want something’s that’s “dual sport” so to speak. Still I’ll use a dodge chassis with a Dmax engine in it

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
That blows but I know how you feel. What year did you buy the Limo?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Kids change priorities, at least mine did. I couldn't not have a modded truck though so I built my work truck. Lol. Sadly, the Duramax is the one that sits up now, the dealer wanted to buy it again when I came in for service Thursday bc mileage is so low. Good luck with the sale James, it might go faster than you think, and you might end up like me a letting the new one just sit there...:rofl:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Kids change priorities, at least mine did. I couldn't not have a modded truck though so I built my work truck. Lol. Sadly, the Duramax is the one that sits up now, the dealer wanted to buy it again when I came in for service Thursday bc mileage is so low. Good luck with the sale James, it might go faster than you think, and you might end up like me a letting the new one just sit there...:rofl:

Well the new will have to wear off first but eventually it will sit like the limo does now and I’ll DD my tracker again. I like whipping that thing around town and then hitting some dirt every so often after work.

I get it bud... I get sad when iconic trucks head off to new homes.

She’d look good in that driveway of yours

That blows but I know how you feel. What year did you buy the Limo?

I bought it from my dad in 06. My dad ordered it brand new in June of 01 iirc and picked it up in August. I remember the first drive in that thing with him lol. Door sticker is Aug 01 which makes it an 02 (belt setup and other hard parts give that away as well). I have two folders of receipts and stuff for this truck. It’s pretty well documented on any service that we personally didn’t do through the years.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
What are your plans for the 2020?

Stock . But then I bought wheels/tires already, buddy is ready to do any paint correction and ceramic coat it, tint, and waiting on the derringer to come out for it.... going to look at a coilover front end swap (if possible) and play with some other things but it’s by no means at the top of the list to do.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
2e082ab5fc0f54d13ece1a28adf031bc.jpg

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Geezus....I wonder how many of us that meme describes? :hehe: Everyone? :hehe:

I remember telling Roni after I bent the rods in BBT. Was expecting anger, but got understanding.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Literally every vehicle I have had or have besides my wife’s truck has had the engine out of it at some point . Tracker “technically” hasn’t had the engine out of it but I’ve had the trans out and pulled the heads. Damn near the same thing