Rotella T6 Sale

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I called Advance near me, they said they would price match with a receipt. I went up there, took a box to the counter and gave them the receipt. They fumbled around and talked to some others and finally told me they couldn't do it. It was worth a try, I'm not gonna push the issue with them :D

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I just called another Auto Zone not to far from me and gave them the part #, he said they had 5 in stock. I said what's the price? He said $19.97, you want me to put one on hold for you? I said nope, put all 5 of them on hold I'll be there this evening to pick them up :thumb:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
5 more in the truck, up to 9 now. Manager ask for a hat so I gave him one. What am I gonna do with 9 hats?

4b5498768325bdf69da4e01d7a10ec1f.jpg

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
I stopped at another Auto Zone yesterday and didn't see any 2 packs, I ask the manager to search for the part number. He typed it in, it said 0 available. I ask if he could tell me what the closest store that had it was, he said Auto Zone doesn't sell that. I said huh? He said yeah, no Auto Zone will have the 2 pack. I said nope, I already bought 9 of them from 2 different Auto Zones. :D

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
I stopped at another Auto Zone yesterday and didn't see any 2 packs, I ask the manager to search for the part number. He typed it in, it said 0 available. I ask if he could tell me what the closest store that had it was, he said Auto Zone doesn't sell that. I said huh? He said yeah, no Auto Zone will have the 2 pack. I said nope, I already bought 9 of them from 2 different Auto Zones. :D

Half the time they have no idea what's going on at AutoZone.. went in for some fuel line, asked for 2 ft of it and obviously the first question was "what's the car". No I just need a piece of hose no make/model/year. Oh we don't sell that. Yes you do I've bought it from you before. Their incompetence usually makes me go elsewhere even tho they are the closest to my house.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Half the time they have no idea what's going on at AutoZone.. went in for some fuel line, asked for 2 ft of it and obviously the first question was "what's the car". No I just need a piece of hose no make/model/year. Oh we don't sell that. Yes you do I've bought it from you before. Their incompetence usually makes me go elsewhere even tho they are the closest to my house.

oh the stories i have of visiting a Autozone or Oreillys....

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Haha, years ago my dad and I had an old F600 dump truck, one of the freeze plugs rusted through. We stopped at Auto Zone because it's the first store going into town. We walk in and I say "I need an inch and a half freeze plug". The guy says, what's it going in? My dad says "an inch and a half hole". We turned around walked out and went to NAPA.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I got the last two boxes at the closest auto zone to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I’m trying to figure out what you guys are going to do with 30 gallons of oil.

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Do you need a store receipt to complete the rebate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk