Engine build

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Got a few more things done with it, only working on it one day a weeks is kinda slow going. Also got the cognito support kit installed. The other brace was binding things up with the kryptonite kit all smooth now...

picture.php

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It’s a LOT stronger then the stock one. My stock one had most of the threaded inserts striped out. This cover lets you get the lower two bolts back that are removed when using a lower engine girdle. It also get rid of the pass side coolant cover that leaks that is replaced with a pipe plug

Most would not need the cover so don’t think it’s for everyone

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
Tires are 305/50/20 not sure the offset of a 10 inch wide BMF novakane. The drop is abt 4 on the front and 5 in the rear. We cut the overload spring to make mini lift blocks to get some rake back into it.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
The steering wheel is a GT grant one, I got it from summit racing. Yes the cv shafts clear the coil overs. Looks tight in the pics but there is more then enough room.

Thank you for the compliments on it.

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
That is what I commented.... they have a couple different options on colors red, blue and black. I had a “situation” getting the air bag off, make sure you have a friend here to help out. I didn’t and ended up with me needing a new clock spring due to ripping the wires out .

It's a grant for sure

Last edited:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
That is what I commented.... they have a couple different options on colors red, blue and black. I had a “situation” getting the air bag off, make sure you have a friend here to help out. I didn’t and resuleted in me needing a new clock spring due to ripping the wires out .
That sucks.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk