Duramaxzak 2.6 pulling truck build

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
You running a 2wd tail housing with a short driveshaft to the drop box?

Same as Caleb mentioned, No reason to ditch the Allison , you can run a simple coupler. Numerous companies make them including SCS.

You can change the gearing in less than 30 minutes.

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
I went with a set of kecks. Very nice pieces and he was very nice to work with.

Mike, not to hijack the thread, but aren't you running one of jeb 3.0sb chargers? I'm in the market for one for next year and slowly starting to do some research on them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 58

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota

Mike, not to hijack the thread, but aren't you running one of jeb 3.0sb chargers? I'm in the market for one for next year and slowly starting to do some research on them.

Are those on stock spindles or F106 spindles?

I actually sold the stock SQHD housing and am thinking about going with a sheet metal SQHD housing.

kjp800

-
Aug 6, 2008
New Jersey
Stock 20145 spindles, I took 6" out of the long side and am running 2 short side axles. Nice simple setup and compared to some setups not that expensive

lawnboy01

Mar 29, 2007
New Philadelphia, Ohio

Yes. Been trying some of them. Hx60 and The Garrett version. Also playing with different housings. I can't say enough goods things about Eric. Definitely one of those stand up guys.