LLY goes BOOM!! [Archive] - Duramax Diesels Forum

PDA

View Full Version : LLY goes BOOM!!

custom8726
12-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Truck developed a loud knock Yesterday while putting around town (40mph) on a very little tow tune. Not sure what let go yet, but it sounds like something is trying really hard to make its way outside the lower end of the block:( Oil pressure was fine, No check engine lights, etc... Going to try and pull the motor (Again) this weekend and see what happened. :damnit::why-me::f-that: :):D

Evan@LimitlessDiesel
12-07-2010, 07:33 AM
eeeek sorry to hear that :(

McRat
12-07-2010, 07:34 AM
OW! Sorry to hear that. :mad:

duramaxdiesel
12-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Man that sucks! Hope it's not your crank:(

Nick

Chevy1925
12-07-2010, 07:55 AM
is that front balancer wobbly? :(

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7
12-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Shit sorry to hear :( that my motor has a gear noise that's just starting might be tearing into mine as well

juddski88
12-07-2010, 08:07 AM
jason, I would call Todd and ask what he used for clearance on the mains. I am also going to put money on it being the crank broken. hopefully you can salvage the block, Ben's was salvageable, Dylan's was not.

HogAssWild
12-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Delongs motor for 4700 is a nice buy....

Sorry to hear

duratothemax
12-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Broken crank. Sorry to hear that Jason. Let me know if you need any parts. :(

duratothemax
12-07-2010, 09:08 AM
Delongs motor for 4700 is a nice buy....

Sorry to hear

Isnt that the one that Malibu795 hacked together and totally screwed up though?

paint94979
12-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Isnt that the one that Malibu795 hacked together and totally screwed up though?

Yes sir

HogAssWild
12-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Yes but it is gonna be totally refreshed by elite were he works im pretty sure

TrentNell
12-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Damn Jason Sorry to hear , hopefully most of the stuff is re-usable :(

maine04max
12-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Sorry to hear this Jason . certainly doesnt make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside , knowing my machine work was done in the same place :spit:

RKTMech
12-07-2010, 01:27 PM
That blows, no pun intended. Hope the block is good. Word for the new year "spares"

duramax hd
12-07-2010, 02:18 PM
Sorry to hear Jason:( Really sucks.

GeorgiaDieselGTO
12-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Ya thats no fun :(

Iceman56
12-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear man:( It gets old wrenching on them all the time:rolleyes:

TIM Z
12-07-2010, 06:24 PM
x10 that sucks.

What caused this anyone know ?

TheBac
12-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Sorry to hear. It'll all work out in the end.

EDIT: Do you think the fire you had a few months ago helped contribute to this?

duratothemax
12-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry to hear man:( It gets old wrenching on them all the time:rolleyes:

um yeah you're telling me. Im putting my fifth (or sixth depending how you look at it) motor together and just found out that incompetent idiots out there still cant provide me with acceptable short block parts despite the fact that I pay them good money.

Ben

Iceman56
12-07-2010, 07:58 PM
um yeah you're telling me. Im putting my fifth (or sixth depending how you look at it) motor together and just found out that incompetent idiots out there still cant provide me with acceptable short block parts despite the fact that I pay them good money.

Ben

Yeah I don't know how you do it Ben. I think I would have gave up by now if I were you. I guess I should quit thinking I have it bad.

Akdiesel
12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
If whoever "they" are keep providing wrong parts why continue using them? Or is it something you can't get elsewhere?

SmokeShow
12-07-2010, 08:00 PM
I'd be sick if my built engine (which I can't even afford yet) let go as quick as yours has. I'd hafta think hard about throwing in the towel on that deal. I just couldn't afford to blow up multiple built engines (obviously since I can't afford a first one just yet :D ).

I feel real bad for you dude! :(

LarryJewell
12-07-2010, 08:01 PM

Ben

for the same truck, what kind of luck have you been having

duratothemax
12-07-2010, 08:14 PM
If whoever "they" are keep providing wrong parts why continue using them? Or is it something you can't get elsewhere?

Ive gone to a bunch of different people for various parts and just when I think ive got all my ducks in a row, something turns up wrong or bad or broken or missed deadline or...who really cares at this point?

I could have EASILY paid to just ship all of my parts to Guy to be machined/balanced and sent back to me for assembly at this point, with how much ive lost (in parts, money, and time) with various morons all the way from connecticut to minnesota to new hampshire to new york to....ive lost track.

Akdiesel
12-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Damn man...sorry to hear about all your bad luck I just ASSumed everyone went thr SoCal Diesel or Tony B route as I've not heard bad news through those avenues but they're quite a bit spendier I've heard...I hope your luck turns around soon. I'm with smokeshow 110% on everything he said

duratothemax
12-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Guy is taking good care of me and helping me get everything sorted out; Ive dealt with a lot of people and a lot of different parts over the years, he is the only person I trust now and has always helped me out when I needed it. :thumb:

Believe me, if I wasnt on the wrong side of the country, I would have had Guy do all of my machine/inspection/pre-assembly-prep work right from the get-go when I started putting my first built motor together sometime in late 2007. I dont mind building other peoples trucks but building my own gets really old, and its pretty pathetic when I point to the audi next to the dmax and say "yeah thats the reliable one"

Akdiesel
12-07-2010, 09:15 PM
I hear ya on the German car thing. I'm waiting on my inevitable BMW fuel pump failure still.*

But back to trucks:

I just don't get how all of you do it. It's unfathomable to me to have one built motor let alone almost half a dozen. By my math it's around 8k between parts and machine work assuming you can assemble it all yourself. I don't know how you all afford but then again I'm on a military salary :rofl: so nothing seems affordable to me. Either way I love seeing how everyone pushes these trucks cause living through you all keeps me entertained. Keep coming up with your crazy widgets Ben those sure are awesome! And best of luck with your future motor build endeavors.

custom8726
12-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Thanks Fella's :hug:,,, I'm Really not to bummed about it, I have been kind of expecting it for the last 2 months or so. All things considered it happened at about the best time for me, I recently purchased a Powerstroke in preperation for putting the D-max away untill spring, It's winter now, and I was only 20 miles from home. I just drove to Virginia towing a 28' gooseneck there and back with a 8k LB skidsteer on board. I noticed the motor getting gradually louder during the trip but could not find any visual problems and all the fluids, gauges, EGT's, etc, looked normal:confused: Don't get me wrong I am dissapointed knowing all the money I just shelled out getting it built 8k miles ago (Spring) and also the thought of the money I am about to spend doing it all over again:( But sh!t happens I guess, just got to figure what and were things went wrong and make some changes so it does not happen again. I think it was Tom who asked if the fire could have contributed? Well, it certainly did not help it any;), but the fire itself did not really hurt much, The fact my motor Temp was Pegged all the way in the hot zone probably took some life out of her for sure though. The Motor always seemed to make a clatter on the Passenger side since the build, I discussed it on a couple occasions with the machine shop/ Engine builder and he did not seem to think it was anything to be concerned with. I am leaning towards a combination of some things out of spec to begin with, The fact I never did anything about it:banghead: and simply that I run the sh!t out of the truck on a regular basis:o I will keep you guys posted on what I find here in the near future, Thanks:thumb:

maine04max
12-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Let me know what you find Jason, and give me a yell if I can help in any way

custom8726
12-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Let me know what you find Jason, and give me a yell if I can help in any way

Thanks Craig, I will let you know what I find.. :beer

Big Angry
12-08-2010, 03:07 PM
News like this always makes me cringe...I feel for you bro. I seriously consider dropping the coin on a motor myself from time to time, and I can't imagine how upset I'd be if it broke right after it was built. :(
I hope it's not as bad as it seems, and it goes back together relatively easy and inexpensively. :thumb:

JD Dave
12-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Hate to hear stories like this also. Best of luck.

95 z71
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Sorry to hear this. Hope your luck changes for the better.

GeorgiaDieselGTO
12-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Ive gone to a bunch of different people for various parts and just when I think ive got all my ducks in a row, something turns up wrong or bad or broken or missed deadline or...who really cares at this point?

I could have EASILY paid to just ship all of my parts to Guy to be machined/balanced and sent back to me for assembly at this point, with how much ive lost (in parts, money, and time) with various morons all the way from connecticut to minnesota to new hampshire to new york to....ive lost track.

A competent machinist is important. We are lucky to have one close by, but six times? that sucks :(

duratothemax
12-09-2010, 10:28 AM
I should clear that up. Ill have had 6 engines in my truck by the time this whole thing is done. Only two of them were/are built.

ChevyDieselLLY
12-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Sorry to hear about this man.

Colt
12-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Engine breaks hurts us all from the little guy who saved and sale bought for a long time to the guys who are more advantaged with more money/skills/friends help/ etc. We all get sick when one goes to hell.

GMC_2002_Dmax
12-14-2010, 05:51 PM

Ben

Guy is taking good care of me and helping me get everything sorted out; Ive dealt with a lot of people and a lot of different parts over the years, he is the only person I trust now and has always helped me out when I needed it. :thumb:

Believe me, if I wasnt on the wrong side of the country, I would have had Guy do all of my machine/inspection/pre-assembly-prep work right from the get-go when I started putting my first built motor together sometime in late 2007. I dont mind building other peoples trucks but building my own gets really old, and its pretty pathetic when I point to the audi next to the dmax and say "yeah thats the reliable one"

Shipping a motor to the West Coast is less expensive then rebuilding it over an over again.

Not saying this to rub salt in anyone's wounds and getting bad parts or machine work sucks...........:(

The old saying holds true and that is "You get what you pay for"...............:thumb:

When I pay for a product or service I pay what it costs to get the product or service that I need, I never understood the time wasted in trying to save a buck only to have it screw you in the end.

Good Luck

;)

custom8726
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Engine breaks hurts us all from the little guy who saved and sale bought for a long time to the guys who are more advantaged with more money/skills/friends help/ etc. We all get sick when one goes to hell.

Agreed, Thats what makes (Some) forums great, everyone here takes pride in there truck for one reason or another. When I sit hear and read some one lost a motor, transmission, etc, I feel bad for them and can relate. I certanly am not "advantaged" in the sense that things are giving to me on a silver plater but am advantaged for being able to create senario's that make me money and allow me to pursue my hobbies at times. (AKA Bust my a$$;)) Like previously said though, I have been expecting this and was prepared for the most part. My Engine Builder/ Machine shop actually heard through the grape vine my motor blew and called me offering to help get things right:thumb: To me the fact he made the call to me says something about his character and I will be bringing my motor back there regardless to figure out what happened his fault or not. While I am on the subject Thank you all for expressing your concern and also for the offers to help :hug: I will let you all know what the carnage entails as soon as I have time to pull her apart;):)

mainer
12-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Agreed, Thats what makes (Some) forums great, everyone here takes pride in there truck for one reason or another. When I sit hear and read some one lost a motor, transmission, etc, I feel bad for them and can relate. I certanly am not "advantaged" in the sense that things are giving to me on a silver plater but am advantaged for being able to create senario's that make me money and allow me to pursue my hobbies at times. (AKA Bust my a$$;)) Like previously said though, I have been expecting this and was prepared for the most part. My Engine Builder/ Machine shop actually heard through the grape vine my motor blew and called me offering to help get things right:thumb: To me the fact he made the call to me says something about his character and I will be bringing my motor back there regardless to figure out what happened his fault or not. While I am on the subject Thank you all for expressing your concern and also for the offers to help :hug: I will let you all know what the carnage entails as soon as I have time to pull her apart;):)

i'm curious what Todd finds..... he did some machine work on a 2.1 stroker for my brothers audi, never ended up running because my brother put the wrong timing belt tensioner bolt in ( too long) and it pushed through the front cylinder wall, talk about making you cry.... get it all the in car completely assembled and try and turn it over by hand and it only turns 90* each direction (bottom of piston was hitting protruding bolt)

custom8726
12-14-2010, 08:45 PM
i'm curious what Todd finds..... he did some machine work on a 2.1 stroker for my brothers audi, never ended up running because my brother put the wrong timing belt tensioner bolt in ( too long) and it pushed through the front cylinder wall, talk about making you cry.... get it all the in car completely assembled and try and turn it over by hand and it only turns 90* each direction (bottom of piston was hitting protruding bolt)

Yeah, that would suck for sure:( I will be dissasembling the engine myself to figure out what went wrong and why, but If and when I need some machine work done I will bring it to Todd. I believe Todd to be competent aswell as a good guy thus far in my book. He has the know how aswell as the tooling to build a Duramax motor correctly I believe. If I am wrong a second time the next motor will go to SoCal ;):)

sparepartsracing
12-14-2010, 09:08 PM
hey if you need any help i could prob donate a weekend i have a house prob about an hour or less from you i could stay at if you need some help

Colt
12-15-2010, 06:44 PM
I want to pick up a LBZ long block and put it into a build over time so it's not a hi expense hit all at once if the only one goes. Just pick up the parts bottom to top and machine it as it goes together. Machine work is too important in a nice piece. Sure get so much from reading in here to just avoid and have excellent tuning looks vital.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7
12-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Anything?

custom8726
12-21-2010, 07:22 PM
Anything?

Picked up a 05 LLY engine out of a Kodiak today with 67k on it. I plan on throwing it in my truck untill I can get my built engine, Rebuilt again:rolleyes::D I have not had time to pull my engine yet but hopefully over the next week or so I can get it done.. Its only been a few weeks of driving the powerstroke and I am ready to get back into my Duramax like yesterday:D

paint94979
12-21-2010, 08:14 PM
Picked up a 05 LLY engine out of a Kodiak today with 67k on it. I plan on throwing it in my truck untill I can get my built engine, Rebuilt again:rolleyes::D I have not had time to pull my engine yet but hopefully over the next week or so I can get it done.. Its only been a few weeks of driving the powerstroke and I am ready to get back into my Duramax like yesterday:D

:D :hug:

GeorgiaDieselGTO
12-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Mines been down for a month now :( :( I no how you feel

Sledheadxp800r
12-21-2010, 09:55 PM
Just makes me laugh In pure disgust because if it happened to someone else I know it will happen to me. I've been bracing myself for a blown motor for the past couple years. But my trans is pretty well NG. So after I get that gone and EFILive I May have to order a socal built motor for 18k when I finally kill my LB7 just to make sure it's done correctly.

I havnt forgot about you duratothemax. You will be the one building my trans at some point.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7
12-22-2010, 03:41 PM

Did you figure out what let go?

custom8726
01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Found some time today to get the motor pulled out of the 05 :thumb:
I am seriously leaning towards a broke crank at this point since I can move the harmonic balancer 3/8 of a inch in every direction:rolleyes::confused: Hopefully tomorrow or the next day I will have time to strip it down and see what all needs attention.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Duramax%20parts%20LB7/Dmaxmotorless.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Duramax%20parts%20LB7/LLYKodiak.jpg

Akdiesel
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Is a broken crank mean whole new motor or is most everything salvageable?

custom8726
01-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Is a broken crank mean whole new motor or is most everything salvageable?

50/50 From what I have read.:confused: Honestly as long as my Carillo's are fine I dont really care since I have a extra block, heads, crank, etc,, sitting here.. I hope to find its just the crank and everything else is fine but with my luck I seriously doubt it:rolleyes:;):)

bullfrogjohnson
01-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Good news is Carillo is the shit and can repair damage that you wouldnt think could be fixed.

Hopefully the crank snapped and you can take a spare crank to the machine shop and have them balance it to the same weight as your old one and put some new bearings in and be back up in no time:thumb:

Akdiesel
01-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Yeah...just trying to shine some light on the deal...least you have a plan. I wish I could build one motor let alone two...maybe when I get a good paying job I can. Military pay sucks lol. I'll be watching this to soak up as much info as possible. Thanks for sharing :D

maine04max
01-05-2011, 09:52 PM
sorry to hear Jason :( , I knew it was a long shot but hoped for the best

GeorgiaDieselGTO
01-06-2011, 06:56 AM
That is why i tore into mine the first time, its hard to say what causes it, but i was lucky. Nothing but the crank and bearings were messed up. the previous owner on mine was turning it up around 5000 rpm a lot so i think that contributed to it, but i know of a stock truck, tuning and all do it too.
That is partly why i internally balanced mine.:thumb:

juddski88
01-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Jason, if you are interested in internal balancing, ask Todd to talk to Steve at RAD. Steve should know a guy in my area named jimmy who will internally balance it for not much more money

custom8726
01-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Jason, if you are interested in internal balancing, ask Todd to talk to Steve at RAD. Steve should know a guy in my area named jimmy who will internally balance it for not much more money

Thanks, I will ask him :thumb:

HEEPJEEP
01-06-2011, 11:08 AM

No shit. Might have to check that out for the next one...

custom8726
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY9.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY6.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY11.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY10.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY8.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY7.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY13.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY4.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY5.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY5.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY18.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg33/custom8726/Built%20LLY%20Carnage/BrokecrankLLY16.jpg

SteveFord
01-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Man that sucks!!

ecc_33
01-30-2011, 06:23 PM
damn, stock pistons I take it....that looks all to familiar:o

custom8726
01-30-2011, 06:25 PM
damn, stock pistons I take it....that looks all to familiar:o

Yup, stock De-lipped,, I will be trying something else on this next build...

rcr1978
01-30-2011, 11:05 PM
Ouch how much horsepower? Wonder if the piston erosion happend on the smaller turbo or set of turbo's? What injectors, rpm, timing and pulse width if you mind sharing if not thanks for the pics. Do the stock uncut pistons erode this heavily on other peoples motors I remember seing pics of some that where this bad from the juice. The crank sucks but the pistons are what really get my attention. Sorry for all the questions I dont get to see this stuff much :baby::D

rcr1978
01-30-2011, 11:43 PM
I saw the other thread most of the stuff was already talked about, thanks for sharing.

Colt
01-31-2011, 07:55 AM
Time for the Mahle steel pistons maybe? No aluminum can be close in hard conditions.

SmokeShow
01-31-2011, 08:03 AM
What injectors?? That's radically uneven erosion leading me to suspect the quality of the spray pattern.

GeorgiaDuramax
01-31-2011, 08:16 AM
:eek:That just looks like it hurts...

custom8726
01-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Time for the Mahle steel pistons maybe? No aluminum can be close in hard conditions.

I am thinking Arias as of now..

What injectors?? That's radically uneven erosion leading me to suspect the quality of the spray pattern.

I believe my back to back to back sled pull that melted my up pipes and caught my truck on fire is more to blame then the injectors.. :o To much heat and a ton of fuel...

:eek:That just looks like it hurts...

My wallet is hurting abought now :)

Colt
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
3 Hot laps sled pulling had to be the kill temps would just get so hi and stay there if not let sit some to cool out it seems. Big fuel ouch...

dmaxfireman
01-31-2011, 05:10 PM
if you can find out what your max pulse and timing was at wot and also what is your injector size. just for my own curiosity.

also were you maintaining full rail pressure at wot and what was your apx egt?

custom8726
01-31-2011, 05:42 PM
if you can find out what your max pulse and timing was at wot and also what is your injector size. just for my own curiosity.

also were you maintaining full rail pressure at wot and what was your apx egt?

Not sure about the Pulse width or timing, I just load the tunes;) 40% Nozzles, Rail pressure was good at WOT, EGT's Varied but it would still bury a 1600deg pyro in the 1/4 even with the twins.... O.T. but,,, did you guys figure out what you are doing about the 50k race? Still going?

IOWA LLY
01-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Why stock main bolts? Who does your tuning?

custom8726
01-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Why stock main bolts? Who does your tuning?

Going with Studs and probably a girdle from Randy's this time.. ATP.....

juddski88
02-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Hey Jason, we are still going, are you interested in the drive or did your wife decide to go too?

custom8726
02-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey Jason, we are still going, are you interested in the drive or did your wife decide to go too?

I'm going to the 50k race for sure, The wife is not going. I booked her/us a couples trip to a resort, so I am free to do as I please the end of Feb.. :woott: I just can't decide if I want to drive 20+ hrs each way on a 4 day trip:eek: In one way it would definetly be cheaper if we all chipped in, Drove and shared expenses but on the other I can take a direct flight there in 3hrs :) My vote is we all jump on a plane and split the rental cost's and such once we get down there :thumb: But I understand if you guy's dont want to spend the extra $$ on a plane ticket right now. The other option is just taking my wifes Denali down but it's still a long a$$ drive for a few days...

kjp800
02-03-2011, 05:08 PM
I'm going to the 50k race for sure, The wife is not going. I booked her/us a couples trip to a resort, so I am free to do as I please the end of Feb.. :woott: I just can't decide if I want to drive 20+ hrs each way on a 4 day trip:eek: In one way it would definetly be cheaper if we all chipped in, Drove and shared expenses but on the other I can take a direct flight there in 3hrs :) My vote is we all jump on a plane and split the rental cost's and such once we get down there :thumb: But I understand if you guy's dont want to spend the extra $$ on a plane ticket right now. The other option is just taking my wifes Denali down but it's still a long a$$ drive for a few days...

If you guys are interested me and NJ LLY are driving down and have room, you would just have to meet us in Jersey:thumb:

custom8726
02-03-2011, 05:31 PM
If you guys are interested me and NJ LLY are driving down and have room, you would just have to meet us in Jersey:thumb:

I appreciate the offer, I will have to talk with juddski88 and/or Dmaxfireman and see what those guys decided there doing. I think it was still up in the air if they were flying or driving. If nothing else we will have to get together down there for a couple :beer

S Phinney
02-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Jason I plan to be there too. Maybe we can all get together. i would like to put a face to some of the names.

custom8726
02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Jason I plan to be there too. Maybe we can all get together. i would like to put a face to some of the names.

Sounds good, I can't wait to get away from all this snow and cold -2* currently:(

SHOTZY
02-04-2011, 04:29 AM
I wanna join the party lol!:beer We're leavin town around noon Friday, be there around 3. Anybody know where they are stayin?

kjp800
02-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Sounds good to me, let me know if you wanna ride. I'm down for meeting up for some drinks either way tho:D

We are staying at the Ramada Inn

custom8726
02-04-2011, 05:13 PM
I wanna join the party lol!:beer We're leavin town around noon Friday, be there around 3. Anybody know where they are stayin?

Sounds good to me, let me know if you wanna ride. I'm down for meeting up for some drinks either way tho:D

We are staying at the Ramada Inn

:shots::beer2: :D