Z06 kill of the week

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
You just like crushing sports cars dont you?:rofl:

Don't know if your talking to me, but I like having fun with the cars around here. I'm done with working on my truck until I get back in country next year and will continue my build. It's just funny how many people underestimate a full size truck...

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
You just like crushing sports cars dont you?:rofl:

It is probably my favorite thing to do :thumb:

And yes this is at New England dragway

Had a tuned up 5.0 fox body that gave me a really good race but had him by .4 sec. It was too close for my gopro to capture it where it was mounted sucks because that was the best race I've had yet. We will see what likes to show up tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
I once saw the dumpster , josh h van, waste a black z06 with black wheels, nice car. He got mad and left without picking up the slip. When I nailed the guy in a ls camero on spray he left as well
Just a word of advice I wouldnt run a zo6 on the highway. But nice track kill.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
It is probably my favorite thing to do :thumb:

And yes this is at New England dragway

Had a tuned up 5.0 fox body that gave me a really good race but had him by .4 sec. It was too close for my gopro to capture it where it was mounted sucks because that was the best race I've had yet. We will see what likes to show up tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone
Thats what got me into the dmax.My buddy stopped over and said we need to go for a ride (in bis 01 excab sb 4x4) back in 04 before efi live he had 3 chips stacked and a 350 horse shot of nos,ATS trans and propane.We went for a drive crushing 5.0 stangs and a Z06 vettes and that was way back when nobody really new about these trucks and we got a lot of shocked looks when we left them way behind.He ran 11.7 spinning 3 tires the hole track on a stock bottom end...........he did eventually bend 7 of the 8 rods in the motor but he new the right people and got a brand new motor under warranty:thumb:
After that I was hooked.

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
I once saw the dumpster , josh h van, waste a black z06 with black wheels, nice car. He got mad and left without picking up the slip. When I nailed the guy in a ls camero on spray he left as well
Just a word of advice I wouldnt run a zo6 on the highway. But nice track kill.

Haha yea deff a good track kill And **** it ill give it a shot if he beats me (which I hope he would) it will still be fun. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
Thats what got me into the dmax.My buddy stopped over and said we need to go for a ride (in bis 01 excab sb 4x4) back in 04 before efi live he had 3 chips stacked and a 350 horse shot of nos,ATS trans and propane.We went for a drive crushing 5.0 stangs and a Z06 vettes and that was way back when nobody really new about these trucks and we got a lot of shocked looks when we left them way behind.He ran 11.7 spinning 3 tires the hole track on a stock bottom end...........he did eventually bend 7 of the 8 rods in the motor but he new the right people and got a brand new motor under warranty:thumb:
After that I was hooked.

I just love the look on people's face and the reaction Of people when I pull into the pits. Nothing like 7000 pounds screaming down the qt mile

Sent from my iPhone

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I can remember a couple new 5.0 mustangs at the track talking loud to their buddies about the rednecks and their trucks need to go home and they were here to race. Both were cutting 12.9-13.2 when I cut the 12.74 as my first pass on the track. I would have loved to have been lined up against one of them! but I was a little nervous to say the least since it was my first time. :thumb:

Low366Dmax

Pin it to win it
Aug 23, 2013
NH
I can remember a couple new 5.0 mustangs at the track talking loud to their buddies about the rednecks and their trucks need to go home and they were here to race. Both were cutting 12.9-13.2 when I cut the 12.74 as my first pass on the track. I would have loved to have been lined up against one of them! but I was a little nervous to say the least since it was my first time. :thumb:

Them god damn rednecks an their trucks!

Sent from my iPhone