WTF... Obama phone...

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
You haven't seen this!!!! I think the whole country should have been shown this before being allowed to vote. Although I could use an iPhone 5 now that I think of it......hmmmm:roflmao:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Won't be much left to hand out before too long...

There isn't anything to hand out now! Thats why the deficit is what it is. Just printing out money to give it away. Killing the value of the dollar and the economic power of the US

wallywheels

Savage
Apr 23, 2011
Sorry last one was cut off

Attachments

• 532289_10151254295304510_366325967_n-1.jpg
    532289_10151254295304510_366325967_n-1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 118

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I live in a very poor county in NC. 80% of our local taxes go to social services. The town I live in has a population of about 1500 people 7 out of 10 dont work. 5 out of 10 refuse to work. Welfare, foodstamps, free housing free money for utilities and of course as mentioned before free cell phones. They go to church were they are taught how to take advantage of these programs that they really dont qualify for. Welcome to my world, although Oboma has done nothing but make this epidimic worse, it's not a new problem. It's been this way for many years getting worse and worse by the day. I would like to move but selling a house in a town like this is nearly impossible if its worth more than $30k. I was born and raised here but would really like to say goodbye to this little freeloader infested shithole.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
You know something tells me that was staged either that or even she couldn't keep a straight face saying what she did! Looks like she wants to break out and laugh.

Don't get me wrong I know there is a shit load of these free hand outs out there and I'm totally against it but watch the vid yo

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Kinda creepy....http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=l-HqHSkYG-Y

The Republican Party obviously needs to nominate a conservative Hispanic. Fight fire with fire...

I haven't watched the vid yo posted but your right. The republican party needs to get a candidate that the youth,minorities ,women and all ethnics can relate to.

Old rich stuffy white guys arent cutting it I'm sorry to say. It's unfortunate. People don't vote the REAL ISSUES. That we are faced with today. They look at Obama as a black came from nowhere married raising a family eating cheerios for breakfast mainstream kinda guy they THINK will do the right thing as he's facing the same issues most are.

They have no clue!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I haven't watched the vid yo posted but your right. The republican party needs to get a candidate that the youth,minorities ,women and all ethnics can relate to.

Old rich stuffy white guys arent cutting it I'm sorry to say. It's unfortunate. People don't vote the REAL ISSUES. That we are faced with today. They look at Obama as a black came from nowhere married raising a family eating cheerios for breakfast mainstream kinda guy they THINK will do the right thing as he's facing the same issues most are.

They have no clue!

The state I live in (New Mexico) voted Obama yet voters here unanimously voted in Susana Martinez (republican Hispanic conservative) as our current governor. Just sayin.....

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
Teabagger for dictator:D I promise to invade all of north America and make it one super powered country...... And cleanse California:D

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
The state I live in (New Mexico) voted Obama yet voters here unanimously voted in Susana Martinez (republican Hispanic conservative) as our current governor. Just sayin.....

Sounds like they cast votes based on looks. Wait, isnt that kinda like racial profiling? Who woulda thunk...

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I'm 23, voted twice for President and the guy I've voted for hasn't won yet.

People my age are looking for handouts, it really is sad. I stopped going to community college and decided to start working instead for out family construction business because we weren't doing so well. Don't regret it but maybe someday I can go back but right now all of my friends are graduating and hugely in debt with no job offers. Or they just had mommy and daddy pay for everything they ever needed and are fine with sitting around. Most people I know graduate purely to graduate with whatever they have to most credits for and its pathetic.

When the country is completely broke and handouts stop some people are really in for a surprise.

millerman04

< The Man Cave
Jul 14, 2010
Clearville, Pa
Im 26 and i feel the same as you Cornell. There are some in our generation that work for what they have. May not be much, but hey, we earned it. I see alot here in the beer business, and we have alot of welfare in our town. Makes ya sick. Heard on our town radio that 16000 voters voted for Romney, and only 4000 for Obama. Which really shocked me for around here. Too many people want those freee hand outs anymore. :mad:

ctrump90

ctrump90
Jan 11, 2012
Clare, IL
Im 22 busted my hump and sacrificed everything to get where im at.. i voted for the first time ever this year....and i did not vote obama... just disgusted with society....

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2