Info: Will it go faster with a lift pump

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
OK so as most every one know i have done every suporting mod to my truck to make it go faster except for engine internals and a LIFT PUMP. So i have tested my truck every wich way with out it and have pretty consitant numebrs. So who thinks it will go faster?. I will be installing well probbaly Mike will:hug: A air dog 150 thanks to chad At aligator. So every one has told me it will go faster so we will see. if evn thoe i can hold 25,000 psi on a 1/4 mile run if the lift pump will help. Stay tuned for some results :D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
So you going to put the GT40 back on to have a fair test? :cool:

if i see the gains with the cheetha then i will for sure put it on to see wht it will do with the 94. but if i dont see any gains with the cheetha then i dont think i would see a diffrence with the 94. As last fri night i ran the same trap speeds as my 94 at famoso 109.40 12.59 et my mph is now there but the ets still 2tenths off from the 94

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
mmm not really 60fts sucks high 1.8s to 1.9s tires really dont spin in 2nd gear launch well alt least they dint on tht run. I Will confirm tht when i get the drag raidals i bought form hut and try them out.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
3500 rpm our trucks wont fuel past tht. dont know my truck is defnaitley a top end mph truck. could be traction i will see soon enough

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Good luck tommy! What made you do the airdog? 109mph is not 11s. low 12s.
good reviews extra fuel filter and from wht i hear they are pretty quiet so will see. I still have my doubts on if it will do any thing more. But I hope it does. But at least i wont here put a liftpump on anymore :D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I can see a 12.4 and a extra mph with the lift pump. It helped my lly out big times.

did you have dual fuelrs and modded regualtor thoe ? just asking I think every one has gone lift pump modded leg dual cp3 not dual cp3 modded reg lift pump lol . if it goes 12.40 with the cheetha tht sux becuase iwill have to put my 94 back on to see wht tht will do :D Im hoping for the best and expecting nothing

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
good reviews extra fuel filter and from wht i hear they are pretty quiet so will see. I still have my doubts on if it will do any thing more. But I hope it does. But at least i wont here put a liftpump on anymore :D

The air-dog is quiet, you only here it when you wait to start, when it's running you wont here it.