Why do people drink so much??

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
For our entertainment pleasure of course.:rofl: Dug this up from a past party back in 2008. Michael Vick is Importkilla (about 60 lbs more than he is now). The guy getting slapped is one of our buddies that was about an hour shy of passing out.

[YOUTUBE]_g50RnbSoz4[/YOUTUBE]

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
The bruising the next day was hilarious. He had like 3 blue hands on his chest, back and shoulders (it didn't stop at on slap, he let me and one other guy in on it).:rofl:

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
LOL we did the exact same thing to a friend about a year ago. He was going around getting everyone to slap his chest. It wasnt pretty the next day.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Tell your brother to give my duck hunting face paint back :spit: the only way that wouldve been better is if Killa was dressed as a panda

Sharks06LLY

May 15, 2010
Tampa Fl
lol sounds like us down here to, buddy of mine got drunk and then argued with me that if he stepped on his pants and kept them taunt that i wouldnt be able to kick him in the nuts....... ill have to see if my buddy still has the video, kicked him so hard i lifted him off the ground by about 6 inches he layed in a ball crying for half a hour after then got up like nothing happened :rofl::rofl:

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
Yeah that will leave a mark but nuthing like what a buddy of mine did a couple of weeks ago. He got drunk and decided he wanted to get branded by the camp fire poker on his ass! Of course we got it on video. You can see the smoke come off his ass when the poker hit his ass. :rofl:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I was at a school competition back in college & there was a team from KS iirc that did a damn chest slapping thing like that. Dudes would stand so far apart take a step & smack the fuc outta the other guys chest. First to give up lost. STUPID!! I literally seen a dudes skin split open & bleed.

Has to be the single stupidest fuggin the I have ever witnessed!

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
We played 6" to the jaw. But for some it always ended up more than 6". We also played coozie boxing. Use the thick foam coozie's on our hands and mfer's out! Sometimes that got way out of hand:rofl:

Ed, when you said Tony was big, that was an understatement! I want to see him driving your mustang around with the top back:spit: