Whissle Tips

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
I think I'm going to get my new whistle tips installed tomorrow.I think they will help my 1/4 mile time. :nanawoot: :nanawoot:
[YOUTUBE]Nnzw_i4YmKk[/YOUTUBE]

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I can't see that this isn't illegal. I have gotten tickets that were wrote up as "exhaust modified to make noise" Guess its different state to state but man that noise would piss me off.

Thought it was funny seeing that guy drive his car on the wrong side of the road, almost his someone and run a stop sign that had me laughing.

cumminsguy

Oct 20, 2009
In utah the law is if you have a muffler that wasnt on your vehicle from the factory you are breaking the law.

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
Welcome to 2005! :spit:

Still funny though :thumb:

That news clip is way older than 2005, but is an all time classic. Bub Rub and lil' Sis are hilarious. If you were a newscaster doing a story on tail pipes, and you showed up a local muffler shop to ask about them and you found those 2 character's, you'd think you hit the lottery. :spit:

jgs11

Stock
Dec 2, 2009
Vermilion, OH
REMIX!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J6lo9Km5HaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J6lo9Km5HaU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

duramaximizer

#1 Abuse Enabler ;)
May 4, 2008
Edgerton, Ohio
I think, I'll add that to the list of "want from Santa" items. That when combined with the shrill of my VVT and the look of my bazooka tail pipe, that will put me right in with the cool crowd. :coolspot:

fishooker

Nov 27, 2008
Florida
bub rub and lil sis were proud to show it off........i lost it seeing him almost take that little pickup out then run that stop sign haha