where to buy "made in USA" Stainless tool storage units?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I've looked at dozens of sites, many high end, custom garage storage companies, and figured I'd ask for your opinions on what you believe to be the best company for quality, service, and value. I don't want a snap on or the name brand stuff. I am looking for tool cabinets and chests to build into my custom workbenches in the new shop.

Thanks,
Tim

slipclutchms

May 24, 2010
Lista cabinets is one of the only made in USA offerings I am aware of. Kind of the gold standard as far as high end tool storage is concerned.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Tim they are not not made in USA but are very nice and if you dont mind putting them together the stainless tool bench work cabinet i just got at Sam club is very nice for the money 399 has a 72 buy 18 by 1.5 solid oak top.1 of the workers told us a guy bought 4 and bolted them all together for his shop wall as 1 long continuous work bench.The part that sucks is you have to asseble the whole thing.I posted a pic of it in the tool box thread.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I don't want a wood top, and my tables are taller than average so that there's no hunching over...they also are being built to store as much under them as possible. The floor plan is open, with additional shelving at 8ft high around the perimeter of the building, to keep parts in sight, but within reach

baggedLB7

Goer
May 1, 2011
Utah
^^^^^^ I just checked out there website and very nice. I wish I had the money to set up my garage with some.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I've seen their stuff and it is top notch. If you're looking to built the ultimate garage then they are the way to go but they are definitely pricey. Company was started because the kid was racing motocross and the father hated how messy their trailer was. He was a fabricator and built a set of cabinets for their trailer. Then they built a few for other racers and now they do all this stuff.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Certainly are nice, and I'm sure they are heavier gauge than others I've found for cheaper, but I don't need the bombproofer5000, just simple, quality chests and cabinets that don't flake

Kennedy Diesel

Mar 13, 2009
I have a quite a few from these guys:

http://www.listaintl.com/

As mentioned earlier they are awesome. They make my Snap On roll cab look like Harbor freight in comparison and at much more reasonable cost. Here is a pic of my reloading room before I junked it all up:

Attachments

• IMG_1973 resize.jpg
    IMG_1973 resize.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 62