What a "unknown" duramax does to hippies...

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
You guys should get a load of some of the freaking tools in that town ;).....

Funny stuff right there :D

on another note, who the hell was filming that lol.

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Sticks and stones may break sum bones but a lil smoke never hurt anyone. If someone wants to fight over some smoke they got a real broblem, besides hippies love "smoke":rofl:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I have to agree....

I have to agree too.... I never smoke out people, and I only purposly smoke a car if they do something REALLY stupid that really irriates me, cuts me off/tailgates for several miles, etc.. Otherwise, even merging on the highway and stuff, I dont ever flat foot it on big tune. No need to...

My truck sees the big (low 12 second) tune MAYBE once a week.

JMO!

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
this brings me to this afternoon.... this girl must have enjoyed being smoked, as she was on my rear not only after one, not two, not three even, but continuous stop and go traffic conditions behind me, WITH her windows down, and she had plenty of chances to get in a land to the left or the right of me but just sat there... :confused:

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
We continue to do it to ourselves. :rolleyes: What did that "tree hugger" do to deserve the soot? And how did you know that they were coming out of Walmart at that particular time? Must have been a good guess. Seems foolish to me, but as long as everyone understands why the scrutiny continues to come down on us, and there is no crying when EPA cracks down even more. IMO, it was a dumb thing to do, and even dumber to post it on youtube, where it will inspire countless others to think it's cool and try to one up you, and continue to give diesel enthusiasts a bad name. Sometimes I think we're acutally worse then the ricers....but I digress.
:2cents:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
We continue to do it to ourselves. :rolleyes: What did that "tree hugger" do to deserve the soot? And how did you know that they were coming out of Walmart at that particular time? Must have been a good guess. Seems foolish to me, but as long as everyone understands why the scrutiny continues to come down on us, and there is no crying when EPA cracks down even more. IMO, it was a dumb thing to do, and even dumber to post it on youtube, where it will inspire countless others to think it's cool and try to one up you, and continue to give diesel enthusiasts a bad name. Sometimes I think we're acutally worse then the ricers....but I digress.
:2cents:

yes yes yes and yes... however i look at it this way. what is happening with diesel emissions is inevitable. neither you or i or any other person here can reverse what has been put in place.... so with that in mind, i'm enjoyin it while i can... :D

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
yes yes yes and yes... however i look at it this way. what is happening with diesel emissions is inevitable. neither you or i or any other person here can reverse what has been put in place.... so with that in mind, i'm enjoyin it while i can... :D

After all, the smoke was created " off road ". Screw the EPA ....

Problem is, had my child or wife been injured coming out of Walmart with such a prank..........

Myself, had this happened to me, leaving where ever would have escalated in road rage and a fight.

Last edited:

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
After all, the smoke was created " off road ". Problem is, had my child or wife been injured coming out of Walmart with such a prank..........

Myself, had this happened to me leaving where ever, would have escalated in road rage and a fight.

that being the difference between us then.... i recognize it as a prank being a another diesel rod guy, i would laugh it off, chase him down and ask to race.... :D

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
I realize it can't be reversed, but how do you think it got to this point? Every time we belch a ton of smoke on the road, intentional or not, most times someone sees it, and we never know who is in that car, who they know, how many letters they'll write, or phone calls they'll make, if they take down tag #'s, etc. Not worth taking the chance. I don't blame any one person for this, however, we could use a little common sense and try to prolong the inevitable. Bottom line is, WE did "this" to OURSELVES, over a period of time. I have blown smoke for fun, and at tailgaters occasionally, so I'm guilty as well, but I keep it down to a bare minimum now, too risky. Plain and Simple, if we only ran the big tunes on the tracks, and presented our image a little better, we wouldn't have pissed so many people off and drawn so much attention to ourselves.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
who the f cares people do dumb shit all the time and some think its cool/some have to complain.

there used to be a site for that, oh wait its still up i guess...

I took a picture of my speedo doin 130-140 with camera phone and managed to send it to a few people, whiptey doo...

not the first, not the last of any of this type of stuff....:hello:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Well, we have more but we'll save em for later i guess.....:D What do you mean " how did YOU know the tree hugger was commin out of walmart?" I wasnt the driver, just a spectator. I guess we really just dont understand emission's out in Cali, we dont have any here in NM or south west CO so we let the black smoke pooooooooor out on the lowriders, treehuggers, bikers, loud sterios, peaple with windows down, hikers, protesters, etc. We only live once, if blowin smoke on peaple was the worst thing we do then i guess my friends and i should be in prison. Im sure we dont agree with some of the stuff you guys do but were here sharing our demons with you on video, in reality.